Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

taking Colledge with our second makes no sense to me

Hmmm he had a contract and therefore a commitment?

So makes perfect sense if that's the case.

As for the rest, it's a rookie spot. You never know he might come on and clearly Eagles hierarchy thinks so. That there is something to work with.

I really like our first pick, snadden has alot of upside and is a great size for a mid. Seriously though, what's with redrafting the other list cloggers? Waterman, maybe. The other two are just taking up list space

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we have a bunch of big mids now.

I think with College and Tunbridge we at least know if we have to call up on them through injury we know that they can at least be capable unlike some raw rookie would end up drafting. We have to remember we are in flag mode so we need mature bodies at our disposal.

His inside work is Sheed/Priddis like. Tries to hold on to the ball as long as possible while trying to find the right option. Has 2 good blokes and the coaches to help him get to the next level.
Luke Hodge and who else?

Hmmm he had a contract and therefore a commitment?

So makes perfect sense if that's the case.

As for the rest, it's a rookie spot. You never know he might come on and clearly Eagles hierarchy thinks so. That there is something to work with.
leave him until our last pick just in case someone takes a punt? I know Essendon had interest.

Tunnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Jordan Snadden (2/8/1997. 190cm, 79kg. East Fremantle)

Medium midfielder

AFL biography: Quick medium midfielder who plays with aggression, particularly in contested situations when the ball is there to be won. Uses his speed to break away from stoppages, putting a gap on his opponents before disposing of the ball. AFL Academy member.

"Jordan has explosive pace. He can break lines and he has a penetrating kick. He plays outside the game at this stage, and he's a quiet, diligent worker. With a bit of self confidence he could really be the surprise packet at this year's draft."

Raff Guadagnino, WA talent manager

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/tradin...idfielders-20151008-gk456y.html#ixzz3seGibhhZ

Freo got Fingerbang

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back