List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't we have to replace about 5 or 6 players this year?
Keeffe
Schade
Sinclair
Ramsay
White

These are the only ones I can think of.
The only players we have to replace are the ones who’ve been delisted, so you can scrub Sinclair and Ramsay from that list, at least for the moment.

Keeffe
Schade
Sinclair
Ramsay
White

Ramsay is not officially gone (not yet at least). Neither is Sinclair.

The departed so far...

White
Keeffe
McCarthy (r)
Schade (r)
Mackie (r)

Keeffe
Schade
Sinclair
Ramsay
White

Be doing that in the Draft and De-Listed Free Agent

Ramsay is not officially gone (not yet at least). Neither is Sinclair.

The departed so far...

White
Keeffe
McCarthy (r)
Schade (r)
Mackie (r)

They are out of Contract and both play Similar Position to Murray

Wasn't a schade upgraded tho?

Yes, as a "nominated" rookie. That promotion expired at the completion of the club's season. He went back to the rookie list and is regarded as delisted from the rookie list.

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I think atm Collingwood and the premiers are the only teams that don't have a player wanting out this trade period!
Miles is looking elsewhere I thought? Freo should definitely stick to a first round pick for Weller, the boy is class.

I'd think if we were involved it would be our first going to Freo, Weller and our future first going to GC with Lynch coming to us. I think we might score a late pick back our way but pretty fair IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let him break the lines and create confusion.. he does look like when he does get in open space.. they won't get anywhere near him.. my question is will he be able to do that in traffic or change direction quickly.. that's where he might get caught out.

Still would like to see someone with senior experience on our list play that spot with obviously pace.. but a bit more know how and brains.

My gut tells me this bloke looks like someone who's gonna be silly at times.. but entertaining. What we need down back.. not your Smith safe types.
How things change in the space of a couple of pages.:D

Hopefully Murray turns out ok but I'm skeptical. He played in the O&M near where I live. He missed out on selection for the Murray Bushrangers in the TAC Cup so played for one of the Wodonga sides for the year. He played very well and their coach was Darren Cresswell and he pushed his case to the Swans so they rookied him. He's now been there for 2 years without a senior game. My worry is why are we picking up a guy who missed TAC U18's and has been on a list for 2 years without a look in?

Hopefully Murray turns out ok but I'm skeptical. He played in the O&M near where I live. He missed out on selection for the Murray Bushrangers in the TAC Cup so played for one of the Wodonga sides for the year. He played very well and their coach was Darren Cresswell and he pushed his case to the Swans so they rookied him. He's now been there for 2 years without a senior game. My worry is why are we picking up a guy who missed TAC U18's and has been on a list for 2 years without a look in?

Because some players are late developers/bloomers perhaps.

If there was ever a year to be in a coma, this would have to be it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back