List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we should recruit you, because you’re so tough, mr Internet tough guy.

Bit rich but will let it slide as I'm in a good mood.

Why is it a stretch, just trade future first and second for may and use this years picks to get IQ and Kelly
You can’t trade both your future first and second rounders.

You’re right it shouldn’t be a stretch though. We have two 3rd rounders, plus whatever we get for Fasolo, plus any other points we are able to trade in. And worst case scenario we can go in to deficit for 2019.

You can’t trade both your future first and second rounders.

You’re right it shouldn’t be a stretch though. We have two 3rd rounders, plus whatever we get for Fasolo, plus any other points we are able to trade in. And worst case scenario we can go in to deficit for 2019.

Can we ask for the Geelong rule? they seem to make it up on the run ever since FA came in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because at this stage Langdon, Maynard, Crisp and Howe are all significantly better.
And Scharenberg.

I'm still upset about Matthew. He'll be back. A really good egg.

Good thinking! Anyone keen on Roughead for two years with a potential coaching role?
I don't think he has 2 years left in him. He appears to not be moving as well as he was earlier in the year. The game may have caught up with him.

I don't think he has 2 years left in him. He appears to not be moving as well as he was earlier in the year. The game may have caught up with him.
If he was carrying a short-term injury this year you would consider it, but otherwise no way. He just looked like an old warhorse with no weapons left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back