List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you blokes serious? Cameron would be brilliant for us, miles better than Lynch. Bloke is an absolute gun, would suit us perfectly.

For a bloke that isn't much chop in the air or at ground level it's amazing he nearly kicks 3 goals a game, takes 7 marks and gets 16 disposals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you blokes serious? Cameron would be brilliant for us, miles better than Lynch. Bloke is an absolute gun, would suit us perfectly.

For a bloke that isn't much chop in the air or at ground level it's amazing he nearly kicks 3 goals a game, takes 7 marks and gets 16 disposals.

Nah... Goldsack mauled him. Shit bloke too.

Good thinking! Anyone keen on Roughead for two years with a potential coaching role?
I would. Has missed 1 game in the past two years and averages 21.2 games per season over 14 years. Kicked 34 goals this year, was the Hawks second ruck, and averaged 2 marks I50 per game for the season. Would be cheap and we would get better reward that the other chap we are paying $550k for who can't get on the park.

I would. Has missed 1 game in the past two years and averages 21.2 games per season over 14 years. Kicked 34 goals this year, was the Hawks second ruck, and averaged 2 marks I50 per game for the season. Would be cheap and we would get better reward that the other chap we are paying $550k for who can't get on the park.

Just feel Roughy Cox and Miocheck all won't work so do we put Miocheck down back?

He's good on the lead and good at ground level, but averages less than one contested mark per game. He's a good player, but I reckon we've got Stephenson and Degoey who will be able to do what Cameron does. He's not the big aerial target that many want us to chase.

I call BS. I know several people who know him and they all claim he is a great bloke. He had one poor game which was caused by our midfield pressure which contributed to GWS crap delivery into the forward line. I would love his 2.5 goals per game at the Pies.

And you'll get them from Degoey, with more assists to go with it. We're fine for a full forward who is good on the lead and turns blokes inside out at ground level. Degoey and Stephenson will have that style covered for the next decade. If we're going to chase a forward target, we want someone who crashes packs and clunks big marks - Cameron doesn't do that.

I call BS. I know several people who know him and they all claim he is a great bloke. He had one poor game which was caused by our midfield pressure which contributed to GWS crap delivery into the forward line. I would love his 2.5 goals per game at the Pies.
When GWS played Pies in pre-season in Canberra I had a brief chat to him walking back to work from my lunch break. Seemed nice enough.

Yes. Our forward line would really cum togehter, particularly if you put them BeSide Bottom
Could play John Lennn's Come Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back