List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, but I just can't see how Lynch could possibly be a smokescreen. Imagine if you pretended to be interested in a player to deflect media attention only for that player to end up choosing you!
What would be worse is, if we made a formal offer to him, then a bit later increased the offer....that would be some smoke screen

I’d only entertain the idea if the club really want two marking 190-192cm types to compliment Mason Cox. Even then its probably not worth the money or the trade value.

You would have to question our list management if they did. Adding more pace to our forward line has been a large part on why we finished top 4.

We have to use a first round pick in 2018 so this falls over at the first hurdle.

Personally I also think Mihocek will be much more valuable as a forward than he would be down back, especially with another AFL-level pre-season under his belt.

Do we? I thought that rule had a delayed start.

With the Murray situation going down you'd be silly not to look to involve yourself in a trade for the likes do Zac Williams from GWS. Not sure where his body or his contract status is at.

There just seems to be a lot more at GWS to get your hands on than what there is at Sydney (when it comes to a Moore trade).

With the Murray situation going down you'd be silly not to look to involve yourself in a trade for the likes do Zac Williams from GWS. Not sure where his body or his contract status is at.

There just seems to be a lot more at GWS to get your hands on than what there is at Sydney (when it comes to a Moore trade).

GWS are not in a salary cap position to offer Moore a contract he would be after.

You would have to question our list management if they did. Adding more pace to our forward line has been a large part on why we finished top 4.
When our main key forward target is also our second ruckman i think that allows for more flexibility with height.

Id argue a Mihocek clone wouldnt make us too top heavy, as hes quite decent at ground level and not that slow and would add another marking target thats versatile, however Buckley maybe settled with the 2 tall forwardline he wanted back in 2012/2013 when Hawthorn played 3-4. The games changed alot since so i wouldnt be surprised Buckley if Bucks didnt add another tall.

When our main key forward target is also our second ruckman i think that allows for more flexibility with height.

Id argue a Mihocek clone wouldnt make us too top heavy, as hes quite decent at ground level and not that slow and would add another marking target thats versatile, however Buckley maybe settled with the 2 tall forwardline he wanted back in 2012/2013 when Hawthorn played 3-4. The games changed alot since so i wouldnt be surprised Buckley if Bucks didnt add another tall.

We've been playing Mihocek and JDG as those med-tall forward foils. I'd like to think JDG will progress to more midfield time at some stage which would allow an alternate KPF to slot into the F50. I'm just not sure McGovern is the type we'd be looking at. I'd personally rather back in McLarty with another preseason under his belt, assuming we don't end up with Lynch, and take the 1st round pick McGovern would cost to the draft.

We've been playing Mihocek and JDG as those med-tall forward foils. I'd like to think JDG will progress to more midfield time at some stage which would allow an alternate KPF to slot into the F50. I'm just not sure McGovern is the type we'd be looking at. I'd personally rather back in McLarty with another preseason under his belt, assuming we don't end up with Lynch, and take the 1st round pick McGovern would cost to the draft.
A full strength Elliot helps make up for the goals per game we lose from De Goey too.

I find it hard to believe but...

Beams has 2 years left on his current Contract (rumoured to be $700k- $750k)
Has told Collingwood he will take the same $ amount but over a 3 year deal

Brisbane will do a salary dump
We give up just out 1st round pick

Apparently this is the story Purple is telling everyone privately
Well, well it turns out there is a reason Brisbane might want to do a Salary Dump

Sam McClure‏Verified account @sam_mcclure 30m30 minutes ago
Brisbane attempting to lure contracted Fremantle star Lachie Neale.
Neale camp open to idea.
Pick 4 on the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people realize that if we pull off a Footscray / Richmond somehow and snag the biggie that Mayne will be a premiership player, and one who has made meaningful contributions during the year????

FMD . . . who'd a thunk it???
I'd be happy to be West Coast for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back