List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whilst I don't have a dog in this fight.;)
For, (potential) future reference, who is the big dog you or Apex?

That would be me.

I don't have a dog in this fight either, I see something that's wrong ill call it not just go after people with negative comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as i would like to have a crack at Apex36 he is right

He wanted to go back to Adelaide as he and the Mrs were having issues after Charlie was born, Gibbs was out most weekends and she had no support down here, Gibbs lost it a little sending mates drunk text every weekend and just being an average father/husband.

Carlton pretty much told him to toughen up and grow up after the first trade request.

Gibbs wanted back to Adelaide so he had a baby sitter.

This is spot on for those playing at home.

giphy.gif

They want a pick around 5, yeah not happening.
You can understand why they'd want that though because that's the sort of compo they would receive at the end of next year if he left as a free agent. Hell, it could even be pick 2 that they would get (although Carlton's shitness will be a hurdle to GCS finishing last). We obviously won't have pick 5 unless we trade someone valuable off.

Our best hope is trading our first pick with either a decent player (not sure who) or with a second rounder which we don't have (but maybe can trade for or get for Fas compo if he goes).

They want a pick around 5, yeah not happening.

At most i would think the club would offer a future first and a fringe player for May and a fourth rouner this year (in order to get points for the academy boys)

Pick 5 is completely unrealistic for May, the club should rather look at re-signing Moore, unless Darcy has already left and we are looking for a replacement. IF darcy has left, he represents a disservice to the club, we took the man as a F+S, foregoing many quality players, would be interesting to see how this plays out.

You can understand why they'd want that though because that's the sort of compo they would receive at the end of next year if he left as a free agent. Hell, it could even be pick 2 that they would get (although Carlton's shitness will be a hurdle to GCS finishing last). We obviously won't have pick 5 unless we trade someone valuable off.

Our best hope is trading our first pick with either a decent player (not sure who) or with a second rounder which we don't have (but maybe can trade for or get for Fas compo if he goes).
Fas compo will be a 2nd rounder apparently so just pair with our 2019 first rounder and sell to them our 19 one will probably be better considering we will have a much harder draw but I think we will have Pick 18 next year lol

Don't go after any mids this off-season.

As i dont particularly think Lynch is what we need (too expensive for a bloke who has been broken for 2 years), persure McGovern and May, they fit our list perfectly and won't break the bank.

Next off-season go after Kelly hard as a Pendles replacement.

No need to reinvent the wheel. Keep it simple.
It will be interesting if North get Gaff and Polec this year, whether they will have priced themselves out of Kelly next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back