List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's laughable this board has legitimate optimism for guys like Tex, 2MP, Gunston, Brown, Hogan, McCarthy etc.

Meanwhile Lynch - Richmond, Cameron - Geelong.

This is what this club has come to.

Cue in the usual 'at least we're in better shape than insert club name here'

Sad, hilarious and frustrating all rolled into one. Good times!
What's laughable is that you think you have more of a clue than anyone else, when you're just some online plodder.
Fact is you're as clueless as anyone.

You wonder with names like, Rioli, Castagna, Short, Graham, Pickett, Balta, Broad, Astbury, Macintosh, Baker & Lambert, they become this unbeatable team, fu** me if some of them played for us they would be our whipping boys!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well drilled system with 100% buy in

Why say WANT when he Runs the Club?
What would you like me to say? I was paraphrasing. He actually said "I'm confident both of those boys (Treloar and DeGoey) will be at Collingwood next year".
Meaning Adam doesn't want a trade (as he said he doesn't), not the words of someone looking to trade him.

Because he has no control over what Treloar wants to do. If he says categorically that AT is staying and then Adam requests a trade to the Suns, he’d look fairly foolish, no?

Well isn't all the reporting that Treloar is refusing to be traded, especially to a Qld side?
When Ed says we "Want" him to say, is like saying "we would like him to stay but in order to get what we need onto the playing list, we have to get his contract of the books". Doesn't sound to convincing to me.

Who won Richmond's b&f in their 2019 premiership year?
Dion Prestia

How did the Tigers get Prestia?
They missed the "big fish" Treloar the year earlier after Collingwood paid overs in a clear pissing contest. Same Treloar you would have complained about if we didn't win his signature.

What did they pay?
Traded pick 6. Got Prestia and pick 24 back. Same year they got Nank for pick 46. Exactly the player you would moan about us chasing. Same player who just played a great GF and got his 3rd medal.

Know who else they got that year?
Josh Caddy. On his third club and again exactly the player you would moan about us chasing. Underwhelming 2 premiership medals there!

So let's keep bitching about how we aren't linked to the biggest name every year whilst your coveted tigers build a premiership list on rookies and "scraping the barrel" list upgrades.

Well those successes at the club down the road are largely due to the development of those players and their game, so it's not just about missing the big fish, which as well they landed and not us.

Regardless the fact remains we're not in a position to actually target players we need from a list perspective, the preferred ones anyway - and that is entirely due to poor list management previously. That's the grind here not the fact that we can't, it's the why we can't.

I'm of the belief our list is actually just as good as the tigas, maybe not as balanced, the difference is in the development of the lists and game. There's the other grind, our shitty development of the list which in my mind is far far from it's potential.

So at the end of the day, yes it is laughable that we're in desperation talking about the likes of Tex, Wright, Brown whoever because of the why we can't land what we really need.

Tom Browne going with Degoey staying at the pies

Great! That means hes definitely gone! Tom Browne gets the worst mail ever. The fact that hes a Collingwood supporter makes it worse. You can basically take whatever he reports and assume the exact opposite will happen.

(Full discolusre: FWIW..... I think he will stay, lol)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear Beams is available
Claye Beams?

Great! That means hes definitely gone! Tom Browne gets the worst mail ever. The fact that hes a Collingwood supporter makes it worse. You can basically take whatever he reports and assume the exact opposite will happen.

(Full discolusre: FWIW..... I think he will stay, lol)
He's basically a BF poster who happens to work for channel 7

Where and when did I claim that? Or is that some fanciful thought in your mind because I mention the position we're in?
When you put everyone down for what they may think it gives the impression that you think your opinions are way more valuable, but they're not. It's laughable how much you think you're right and how much anyone who thinks differently is wrong.

When you put everyone down for what they may think it gives the impression that you think your opinions are way more valuable, but they're not. It's laughable how much you think you're right and how much anyone who thinks differently is wrong.

Where and when did I put everyone down? Where and when did I claim my opinions are more valuable than others?

You're assuming I have a superiority complex based on my post basically stating the position club finds itself in.

Where and when did I put everyone down? Where and when did I claim my opinions are more valuable than others?

You're assuming I have a superiority complex based on my post basically stating the position club finds itself in.
You just answered you're own question basically. Saying that any line of thought you disagree with us "laughable" is saying you think you know better, it just is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back