• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

How about this for a scenario?

Not sure what West Coast want.

We trade with West Coast and involve St Kilda

Richmond lose Baker, future first. receive pick 3 and pick 8 or 7

St Kilda lose picks 7 and 8 get future first from Richmond and later pick(s)

West Coast lose pick 3 get pick 7 or 8 and Baker

not sure if Saints interested and would later picks reconcile points of diff? some obivously do not want RFC to let go future first but one of Saints 7 or 8 plus 3 pretty good for us I think to get back but Baker gone to. West Coast probably have to cough up a later pick
no..our future first is off limits.

We could get the best Kp in the draft tauru or potentially the best player in the draft pool Smillie at 6

Not to mention 23 could be anyone like

Simms, Hotton, vitoli ough Dodson

It’s overs especially considering riolis age
We could. But May not turn out that way.

Smillie lacks agility and has no outside game. Lacks breakaway speed as well. Might be a slider.

Tauru is a bit of an unknown. Isn’t necessarily suited to one position and doesn’t get much of the ball. Risk at pick 6.

Just pay up 10 and 11 you purple flogs ...you are getting an absolute gun
They're pretty dumb over there at Fremantle. Bell and his big ego would be in the background telling them to hold and we'll fold. Not this time fat lawyer man.

I read some Freo nong's post the other day that questioned if Bolton was even any good,
and didn't think he was as good as Lachie Schultz.
I mean fook me, that is reserved for a special kind of stupid.

How about this for a scenario?

Not sure what West Coast want.

We trade with West Coast and involve St Kilda

Richmond lose Baker, future first. receive pick 3 and pick 8 or 7

St Kilda lose picks 7 and 8 get future first from Richmond and later pick(s)

West Coast lose pick 3 get pick 7 or 8 and Baker

not sure if Saints interested and would later picks reconcile points of diff? some obivously do not want RFC to let go future first but one of Saints 7 or 8 plus 3 pretty good for us I think to get back but Baker gone to. West Coast probably have to cough up a later pick

Not sure why you are so keen to move our future first given we are almost certainly going to be bottom 2 next year.

I’m not going to be looking forward to sitting through a season where we might win 3 games knowing up front we don’t even have a 1st rd pick to give our fans some semblance of hope.

Imagine if we had this season last year after we traded for Hopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things i expect to see on Wednesday

• Rioli & late picks to Gold Coast confirmed for picks 6 & 23
  • 1 hour to go Shai Bolton to Freo has stalled and looks like its not happening
  • 10 mins to go Bolton talks are back on with Freo giving Richmond picks 10 & 11
  • Baker trade appears dead in the water until Eagles offer us pick 26 & F2 with 20 mins to go and we decide to take it.

They will kick up a stink about giving us 10, 11 and 18 for Shai right up until R2 when he kicks 9 goals on Jayden Short and they start telling us how much they reamed us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no..our future first is off limits.

absolutes is a sin.

The theory would be even if out future first is number one next year, pick 3 and 7 or 8 pretty good supporting draft picks and team this year.

next years number one is a little iffy or unknown, is it suitable for RFC even if good?. In 2024 we know who they are and if they compliment each other and at the end of the day we are here to build a premiership team

normally no but this year is a little deeper arguably so to me there is a case

The other thing is Bolton has not been traded and he may change his mind if he sees how picks 1, 3, 6 and 7 or 8 plus others go in the next 12 months

Melbourne had no problem lifting Pick 9 from Essendon ... the Pick 20 we got looks pretty average now lads

Yep and they only had to give up a pick that will be better than that as well as six other picks.

FMD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutes is a sin.

The theory would be even if number one next year, pick 3 and 7 or 8 pretty good supporting draft picks and team this year.

next years number one is a little iffy or unknown, is it suitable for RFC even if good?. In 2024 we know who they are and if they compliment each other and at the end of the day we are here to build a premiership team

normally no but this year is a little deeper arguably so to me their is a case
There also could be an absolute standout number 1 next year like Harley Reid. Imagine us trading our F1 and winning the spoon missing out.

Melbourne had no problem lifting Pick 9 from Essendon ... the Pick 20 we got looks pretty average now lads
FMD! How many people on this forum can't read. You'd think we were in the Collingwood thread if there wasn't any yellow and black! Melbourne got pick 9 and and a future 3rd pick and bombers got picks 28, 40, 46, 54, 65 and Melbourne's FUTURE 1ST ROUND PICK

There also could be an absolute standout number 1 next year like Harley Reid. Imagine us trading our F1 and winning the spoon missing out.
Harley Reid was generational years before.

The guys are not that obvious to me for next year and if it is the SA guy he is a future flight risk

I think the top 4 next year will probably be great but I also think we can get beauties at pick 3 and nice complimentary pieces 7 or 8 before it drops off even further plus more bids in 2024, plus , some are mates, they are all coming through and more likely to stick and bond further

the team combination has to have synergy, it is not just about throwing talent together and higher talent succeeds

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back