• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just unrealistic. Here are a few of the biggest trades in recent times

Jeremy Cameron for 13,25,20
Lachie Neale for 6,19
Dangerfield for 9 and future 1st round
I think they were all out of contract at the time. If the clubs didn't do a deal they could have lost them for nothing. Bolton is on a long term contract, if a deal can't be reached we still keep him. People keep on saying he's "checked out", but I can't see him walking out on a $1 million per year contract he's on.

10,11 is still unders for Bolton, but we probably should accept that offer. The offer of 10,18 is an insult though.

I would suspect come draft night with live pick trading, a team will come hard for one or more of our picks (because a player they rate very highly is still on the board) and they will offer a future first and we will take it. Hence we won’t draft 8 kids as u suggest.
23 is a great pick to trade into next year. It's a first rounder and even if you trade it to the eventual premiers it starts at 18 next year.

Given what other clubs have been doing a swap of first rounders means we get a future 2nd as well, so worst case is:
23 for future 18 and future 36

I think they were all out of contract at the time. If the clubs didn't do a deal they could have lost them for nothing. Bolton is on a long term contract, if a deal can't be reached we still keep him. People keep on saying he's "checked out", but I can't see him walking out on a $1 million per year contract he's on.

10,11 is still unders for Bolton, but we probably should accept that offer. Their offer of 10,18 is an insult though.

10,11 is unders ? That’s just ridiculous. Pull up any past trade to back that up.
The contract thing means less and less, yes we could keep Bolton but when a player requests a trade it gets done 95% of the time, so keeping him virtually is not an option.

10,11 is highway robbery.

10,18 is about right imo.
10,11,18 for Bolton and Baker is a solid deal for both sides

Or alternatively a single top 10 pick for Bolton would be right too, with perhaps some later picks exchanging

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back