• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

they want Laylor and are trying to make us use pick 1 on FOS, their sneaky fockers them bluebaggers
This better not be the Franklin / Tambo saga all over again.

Need Houston to the Pies to fall apart. Then Houston to then go eff this "I can't stand South Australia. I actually don't mind the idea of playing for a semi-professional club where the general public is allowed to walk their dog on our oval during training sessions"
and we do a deal for pick 2, they get 6, 14 and give one off to Port.

Get it done
too late

Need Houston to the Pies to fall apart. Then Houston to then go eff this "I can't stand South Australia. I actually don't mind the idea of playing for a semi-professional club where the general public is allowed to walk their dog on our oval during training sessions"
and we do a deal for pick 2, they get 6, 14 and give one off to Port.

Get it done
Haha.

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

I don't think some people understand this draft pool. It lacks stars so getting pick 1 is probably little better than getting pick 5. What it does have though, is quality depth. The first 30 players are all quality so, this year, it is far better to have MORE early picks in the top 30 than have EARLY picks. Trading out picks would be a mistake in this draft - its why West Coast were willing to trade out pick 3
Didn’t Kevin Sheehan say this is a generational draft? Got to be some elite talent for him to say that surely?
Eagles supporters going well atmo

View attachment 2142255
Yeah na the glass bbq had nothing to do with it mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Remember when the solarium spindoctor Terry $wallet did a powerboard presentation
On Tambling , the campaigner was jizzing himself like we just landed the greatest player that ever lived.
Well that was 2003/4. How'd we go since?

Sorry but I don't know what the point of looking at past drafts is when this draft seems to be historically deep?

Also looking at player taken only at those picks makes no sense. With those picks you have access to those players and every player taken afterwards. Realistically you should at least by looking at a list of the 5-10 players taken after that pick as guys that would be a chance to be selected.

The depth of any draft cannot be confidently predicted in advance. 2017 looked like not much of a draft until about 2022 the picture started to emerge with a lot more clarity. In that 2017 draft, which this draft has been compared to most often, picks 12 & 13 produced D Fogarty and Brander. You are not swapping Bolton for them.

Looking at the players taken at those picks imo makes perfect sense. The clubs holding those picks were in the same position we are likely to be in. We don't get to select who turns out the best of what is available with our picks. We get to select who we think will be the best of the remaining players with our picks. Precisely what all those clubs did.

We can see the picks are potentially very valuable. But we can also see they don't automatically hold a higher value than Bolton.

Whatever is the case, the picks will likely entitle us to take 12th and 13th highest rated prospects in this draft. My list shows what that has actually produced in previous drafts. Not what it might have produced had the team taking the pick got a mulligan and got to pick one of the next 5 if they got it wrong the first time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back