List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Be Afraid Jeff Goldblum GIF

Best moment of draft night will be when it gets to pick 11 and then there is a 5 min pause followed by WC have traded pick 12 and a F2 to Richmond for Pick 11 after Toce calls them and says we are about to select Bo…
Would be nice but I reckon 11 will be used for Pick 2, unless we trade with WCE first then send 6 + 12 to Norf for 2.

Imagine Freo..... lol

I suppose they would know about it!
theyve been shite for years and the centrepiece of their drafts has been small forward nick watson the smallest player of all time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, came over to check all the gloating from the Bolton trade, and pleased to say so far I haven't seen any.

Been a few melts over on the Freo board, but a majority seem to be pretty happy with the trade and pragmatic about the cost. We'll give Shai a good home, hopefully he can repay us with about 40 goals this year 😜.

Also wanted to say I reckon you guys are going the right way about it by stacking all your draft picks for this year, if you can keep a hold of all the superstars you pick up and can weather the storm for the next 2-3 years, I look forward to seeing you guys climbing the ladder again with some exciting footy.

At least you have accepted your rebuild and are getting to work on it. God knows what's going through the heads of the slime down the road over here, must think they are on for another premiership tilt.

Good doing business with yas and good luck over the next couple of years. Cheers guys.
You should be happy it's a great deal

Bolton in your team and you beat Port in the last game.

Win win for both clubs

Hey guys, came over to check all the gloating from the Bolton trade, and pleased to say so far I haven't seen any.

Been a few melts over on the Freo board, but a majority seem to be pretty happy with the trade and pragmatic about the cost. We'll give Shai a good home, hopefully he can repay us with about 40 goals this year 😜.

Also wanted to say I reckon you guys are going the right way about it by stacking all your draft picks for this year, if you can keep a hold of all the superstars you pick up and can weather the storm for the next 2-3 years, I look forward to seeing you guys climbing the ladder again with some exciting footy.

At least you have accepted your rebuild and are getting to work on it. God knows what's going through the heads of the slime down the road over here, must think they are on for another premiership tilt.

Good doing business with yas and good luck over the next couple of years. Cheers guys.
When you see what Shai is capable of for you guys you'll understand why we wanted what we wanted

Is Blair Hartley our most vital person to retain at our club? Should we make him an executive of football, have him on the board and give him $$$$ rise?
Yep, cannot afford to lose Blair. Said it a few times, been to a number of presentations he made to a group of supporters and he’s very good at what he does. His list planning is next level.

The funniest thing - and the most under-discussed element of the past 10 days - is that Collingwood wont have a pick before 28 before Tassie comes in. And the 2026 and 2027 will be so heavily compromised that their chances of getting ANY top end talent is going to make their list absolutely corrupted.

Collingwood will be asking for priorities before 2030. Bookmark it.

We’ve only just started the rebuild.
There’s next years draft,
FA to follow ,
couple of decent FS selections.
weve timed it perfectly with Tas, gonna be ticking upward with talent to burn as they wipe out the next few drafts for the likes of pies who are kidding themselves atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back