List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Denial Rioli won the Norm Smith this year!!?

Man, he is that good that he wins the Norm Smith even when he's not playing in the Grand Final.
Ralph so high on his social media zingers, then reverts to type and steps on a rake again.

Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…
Kudos to you and your golden sauce!

gold GIF

ive had a lot of salt this morning

View attachment 2143786

this is the best one by far.

Not sure if they realise but all that actually means is while we are getting this crop of kids to 50 games developing them we are going to continue adding more and more top 5 talent to our side just prior to tassie coming in.

by which point we are back on track and some other team, possibly carlton, ironically, will be bottoming out with expansion club concessions in play.

Tasmania enter the League in 2028, that means they will be present for the 2027 draft. So Richmond have the 2024, 2025 & 2026 drafts to get as many picks as possible to hopefully set themselves up (still need to draft right). When Tasmania arrive they'll probably get the same draft concessions as Gold Coast & GWS, not just for the 2027 draft but future drafts as well, they'll get the top draft picks....maybe top 10 (rough guess) but the point is they'll get generous draft concessions. Now is the time to strike for Richmond and load up with as many draft picks as possible.

I'm excited. Fresh start. Bringing in new talent. There will be some pain along the way but it's the only way to go. Rebuild from the bottom and go up. Let's back the club in.

We were in a similar situation when Hardwick took over for the 2010 season, we were struggling, got draft picks and made our way to the top. Plus Gold Coast and GWS got generous draft concessions.

Exciting times for the club.

Don’t make the mistake of thinking we won trade period

Generally deals are very even

We got a lot of draft pick value because we lost a super player in their prime

Now it’s upto us to draft well and develop well

Bolton is a gun
Rioli is a gun
Baker is a gun

That’s why we are getting good picks in

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The issue is these guys wont be guns we we are finally good again even with them in the side. So we lose nothing when we really need it again and gain heaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My WC mate has already given up on Harley, he says he’s gonna move to VIC eventually so why bother. WC know it too hence the recruits this year to convince him to stay by not being too shit.

I would defs keep an eye out for that and have a big war chest ready.

Lalor, FOS, Sharpe, Reid in the same team omg f me
Stop it you're turning me on

I wouldn't even talk to North about a pick swap, just completely ignore them. After they trade 25 for Daniels they will have pick 2 then 44 next best so will be busting to split that pick especially if they want talls they can get with later picks.

Could even offer them pick 10 for their future first which would be another top 3 pick.

Let them come to us and beg its in their best interests to get something now for their No.2 pick and/or next years first.

No pressure Mr Toce

Tigers' draft hand after this trade period is easily at 'expansion club era' levels. Gold Coast picks in 2010: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13GWS picks in 2011: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14 Richmond picks in 2024: 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24
No where near it .
3 and 5 inside top 5 v 1
5 and 6 picks inside the top 10 v 2

No where near it .
3 and 5 inside top 5 v 1
5 and 6 picks inside the top 10 v 2
Yeah FMD those expansion clubs got looked after. Amazing we built a 3 flag team in that period.
GWS picks in 2011: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14 is 11 picks out of the top 14 picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back