List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hoping Blair is thinking he'll make a first and final offer of 6 & 18 to Norf for 2.
No extras, nothing else, take it or leave it Norf.

I doubt they would get a better deal than that.

I wouldn't even talk to North about a pick swap, just completely ignore them. After they trade 25 for Daniels they will have pick 2 then 44 next best so will be busting to split that pick especially if they want talls they can get with later picks.
Yep, been singing from the same hymn book Mate. They will be very keen to get some decent picks back into this draft. See what they propose first

Massive overreaction in here.

We got unders on Bolton, paid overs on pick 20 and got a fair price on Baker. We will get a great deal on Rioli but only because of who we are dealing with.

It's clear to me that too many on here have fallen for opposition posters view/rate our players rather than what they're actually worth. The biggest positive out on this trade period is we look to be walking away with paying little to no salary which in turn should make us big players in FA next season whilst we have this years and next draftees on draftees salaries.

Going to the footy will be a whole lot bearable watching the kids we draft run around and improve even if we lose each week. 2 years of pain, then we can unleash our warchest and bring players in. We're set up really well here.
But...but...but...what has happened to all those bemoaning the damage done to our club culture by winning the wooden spoon and gaining the first draft picky?!

Going to the footy will be a whole lot bearable watching the kids we draft run around and improve even if we lose each week. 2 years of pain, then we can unleash our warchest and bring players in. We're set up really well here.
Correct.

We have put in the foundations to rebuild the right way.

Now we just got to get those picks right. Then develop them.

So, I am happy to go along and support them, yes short-term will be tough, but the horizon will hopefully look very bright.

We got unders on Bolton, paid overs on pick 20 and got a fair price on Baker. We will get a great deal on Rioli but only because of who we are dealing with.

It's clear to me that too many on here have fallen for opposition posters view/rate our players rather than what they're actually worth. The biggest positive out on this trade period is we look to be walking away with paying little to no salary which in turn should make us big players in FA next season whilst we have this years and next draftees on draftees salaries.
IMO we got on par value with everything we did, which can be hard to do when players are leaving the club. We've done very well so to say we've essentially received unders for everything is wildly incorrect IMO. Everyone's got a different opinion though I guess.

I come in peace , excuse the intrusion

I know you have lost a lot of experience . With this superdraft you guys getting top 20 picks all worthy of top 5 . Best draft ever for a rebuild . Happy days for you guys . I'd be wrapped if I was a Tigers supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there's always one..

We should not use pick 6 to trade for pick 2 as the first 7 picks are even
Then we don't get 2.

I'd rather 1 + 2 rather than 1 + 6, even though I don't think there is a HUGE difference. But still, would love to have the options of selecting the first 2 guns.

Reckon Sydney may look to trade for one of our picks in the teens with their 19 + 22

Caleb Daniel for 25..... :oops:

Then we don't get 2.

I'd rather 1 + 2 rather than 1 + 6, even though I don't think there is a HUGE difference. But still, would love to have the options of selecting the first 2 guns.

Reckon Sydney may look to trade for one of our picks in the teems with their 19 + 22
You do realise you’re giving up 2 x 1st rounders to get pick2 yes????

I guess long term contracts CAN work in a clubs favour?

Reckon Cornes will admit that?
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

You do realise you’re giving up 2 x 1st rounders to get pick2 yes????
thanks for spelling it out.

YES.

Top 20 are very very good.

However, the Top 2-3 are Top 2-3 for a reason. They are a step above.

Lalor and FOS would be massive for our rebuild.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back