List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon closer to the draft teams will mostly know who is picking who, and then North may trade with us on the night.

Or can picks be traded anytime?

If not, it would suck to lose FOS to Carlton but if so, one of Lalor or FOS is fine.

Think picks can be traded as soon as tmr, and until the 8th of Nov (can't remember the exact date), before beginning again on draft night.

Clarko has no interest in a rebuild. They probably had to ban him from trading 2 to Port.

But now they’ve got nothing after it, you think they know they’re splitting it.
I think we're a live chance to get it for 6 & 20 now.

Could Armstrong slip to 10 if we can do 2 for 6 and 11?
I agree. I like Armstrong a heap.

Nah, the Dees and Saints will pounce if we pass, I reckon.

Look at it this way, right now we are guaranteed 3 of the below players if we want them. If one other club picks someone else in the top 10 we get 4 of them. I like all the players listed below but I also like our options later in the first round. If clubs don’t go after midfielders in the top 10 we could end up with our midfield of the future in this draft alone. This is very much a best available situation for our top 11 picks.

FOS
Lalor
Smith
Langford
Draper
Smillie
Reid
Tauru
Armstrong
Travaglia

No idea what that had to do with your post, but I would say if Armstrong is at 10 take him, if not get another KPF at 18.
I’m quite bullish on one of the whitlocks at our later picks or shanahan. We have enough picks to get a Kpf and kpd.
I’m also of the opinion we will trade a few of these picks to get into next year’s draft.
This one draft won’t get us out of the mess we find ourselves in.
We need to get more kids next year as well.

I reckon closer to the draft teams will mostly know who is picking who, and then North may trade with us on the night.

Or can picks be traded anytime?

If not, it would suck to lose FOS to Carlton but if so, one of Lalor or FOS is fine.

I reckon Blues are bluffing and have someone else in mind instead of FOS. I reckon it's Lalor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, the Dees and Saints will pounce if we pass, I reckon.
Trouble is though (for them) 5 & 9 (Dees) is too much to pay and means they'll be trading 1 pick out of this draft by accepting North's F2 to balance, same can be said for the Saints.

We're the only club that has the capital at around the right picks to make the deal work, and to make it work it'll be on our terms

Any chance of getting pick 2 without using pick 6? Would be amazing if we could
Think we can
Although might cost both 10 and 11

Be interesting how our team rate the potential of pick 2 vs two players down the order

If we could make the move for 10 and 18 it would be amazing

Do we still have the first pick of the 2nd round?
With the draft being split over two nights, that pick is worth much more.
Clubs have a night to sleep on it and want it to get the player who,slipped.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back