List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is giving up two early picks worth moving up the draft in an even strong draft where it’s felt the difference between top few to 15ish is less than normal ?
I remain firmly in the position of taking more picks rather than trying to move up the draft order .
But we are potentially getting a second high range pick by trading those two picks, albeit it’s a 2025 early pick we will be receiving

I guess it all depends on how many picks were planning to use. I don't mind the idea of getting pick 2 and North's first pick next year. Even if they improve it's not going to be that much, so it's still going to be a top 10 or even a top 5 pick.
If they're all in the top 30 (even the top 40), you're using them all. Even if that means trading them into 2025 on draft night.

Nobody is leaving Pick #24 unused, even if you've grabbed 7 youngsters before that.

Yeah, I really like the idea of getting hold of North's 2025 1st rounder too. It's all well and good for people (usually who have none of their own insight into it anyway) claim 2025 is not as strong as 2024, but come this time next year I bet we'll be clamoring for top 30 draft picks again. There will be plenty of great talent available again next year.

LOL OHB / COLINA

OHB is showing signs but is about 10% chance to make it as an AFL ruckman
Colina probably less of a chance due to his back issue's

Nank goes down we are in the hands of Samson Ryan then daylight
The club must really see something in mate that we didn’t see in his couple of games at VFL level to re list him. I assume he will no longer be eligible for category B rookie spot after being delisted so we will actually be using a proper rookie list spot on him. I like the look of OHB against the smaller rucks at state league level but as you said he’s a fair way off competing against AFL standard ruckman, even the second stringers. I think he will probably be given a block of games at some stage next year to see what he’s got.

If they're all in the top 30 (even the top 40), you're using them all. Even if that means trading them into 2025 on draft night.
That's what I meant. I should have said how many we plan on using draft night and will we have one to trade for next year.

Hopefully we do.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back