• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

We are in a way lucky that Freo also have interest in Baker. The PSD option or a lesser trade would become a lot more real without the competition for his services

Could definitely come out with a win/win situation

We can give him a nice salary boost for 1 year that pushes him into free agency next trade period and West Coast can pick him up for nothing out of pocket
That’s not a bad plan B.
Only thing is , FA comp will probably be reviewed and we’ll get screwed.

And we get pick 42 for him

That’s not a bad plan B.
Only thing is , FA comp will probably be reviewed and we’ll get screwed.

Would just need to hope that Bakers deal is enough to push into maybe band 2

Potentially nabs us pick 19 next year if we shit the bed again
More of just an alternative that would leave us with something if West Coast are willing to risk the PSD

Would just need to hope that Bakers deal is enough to push into maybe band 2

Potentially nabs us pick 19 next year if we shit the bed again
More of just an alternative that would leave us with something if West Coast are willing to risk the PSD
He'd be restricted so we could just match anyway lmao

So it’s likely what we expect for baker won’t be as good as the pick 14 we were expecting …. Not sure how west coast will find a better pick than that now …. Next best option is freo pick 18 slight downgrade

Pick 6 would be overs if Gold Coast didn't have free access to Lombard. They're basically getting Rioli for whatever points they use to match for Lombard.

I don’t care about GC .. I care about Richmond, and pick-6 for a 28yo who is a flanker and never made AA is massive overs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We gave up too much
should only have been 42,43,45,51
I think in isolation we did, but not when you consider the talent available to us now at pick 20 that wouldnt be there at 32

I think in isolation we did, but not when you consider the talent available to us now at pick 20 that wouldnt be there at 32
If that was the case you would have thought Clarke & Hartley would have been able to construct a compo for Graham that netted Band 2 with later pick like #39 going back to the eagles in the Baker trade

Its almost like these 2 didnt talk - Very strange

Cornes…

Convo 1: Putting Balta on a long-term deal is a disaster. What are they doing ? What a joke!

Convo 2: Pick 6 plus more for Rioli?? 10 and 11 for Bolton …. what on earth is going on, the AFL has to step in.

Those deals are being driven by us because Rioli and Bolton were signed to long-term, big money deals year ago ya muppet!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Could definitely come out with a win/win situation

We can give him a nice salary boost for 1 year that pushes him into free agency next trade period and West Coast can pick him up for nothing out of pocket
Only thing to keep in mind is the CFL will screw us over with the compo, nothing surer.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back