• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL why do people on this board think Freo are some sort of flag chance, this year they went 4w 1d 9L against the top 12 and 8-1 against the bottom 6, enough said.... Bolton ain't going to magically transform them into a world beating team.

They are not that good and their record against the bottom 6 inflated their standing, lose a couple of those games and they finish 14th.
All that matters is that Freo think theyre a flag chance.

Could have got 14 and a future second for Barrass. Given 14 for Baker and kept Pick 3 for a top talent.

Net result, 3, Baker and future second round pick

Now trading 3 for 12 and 14 and passing that same 14 on for Baker.

So now net result will be 12 and Baker.

Thank the lord Matty Clarke has left our building 😂
They'd still get something for Barrass but it will be like 12 & F1 (say 15) instead of 3. Wild

We've knocked back 10 & 18 for Bolton but we're going to accept 11 & 18 are we? ok. shakes head

Yeah I meant 10

Which will likely be 11-13

Was clearly talking about their first pick hence the trade to west coast to get them in front of Freo

“Shakes head”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Even if Bolton goes for 2 high picks, it’s going to suck so bad watching him weave and run circles around our small defenders when we play Freo. With Rioli gone, Imagine someone unaccountable like Short having to man him. He will kick 10 on us
we will send mansell to him and shai will shit bricks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This campaigner. The trolling is so painfully obvious.

Brad Johnson the 1st guy I think of when it comes to trade insights.

Like when trading day had Dermott on last night and he was jacking off over what the Hawks did.

i seen Brad Johnson walk face first into a shop window - twice - before he realised it wasn’t an automatic sliding door. he was still smiling. blessed by angels they touched his brain at birth

2) The Eagles split their pick 3 for example with Carlton who have 12&14 and they pass on to us 12 or 14
Can’t let that happen. Especially to them.
Just a wild guess here, could it be once they match their bids they may trade us a a pick swap on draft night? maybe we get a future pick back from there? With Ashcroft there'd be a "handshake", could there be one we don't yet know about?
Who knows? The possibilities are endless. Maybe we’ve supplied them with all they’ll need and they trade us back the leftover change.

Would be fascinating to know the ‘good faith’ agreements they make.
And Carlton don’t get 3

1 LALOR
3 FOS
6 LANGFORD/JAGGA

I’m still hopeful that we use Baker + 10 to trade up for 3, and take FOS. Would hate to watch him gliding around in the navy blue come round 1 next year.
Can’t let Carlton up there.
and one of Matt Kennedy or Lewis Young but the Power seems uninterested in either of those two players.
Any club offering cast offs as steak knives should be lined up and shot, Breaker Morant style.

Well, I'm the General Manager of a simulation basketball franchise, and I would never.

Can just picture the whole thing. July/August conversation 2024 between Tigers and Lions list managers...

Blair Hartley: Dom, obviously you guys are going to need points for Ashcroft and Marshall, fair to say you'd be looking to trade out your round 1 pick to get some extra points?

Dom Ambrogio: Yep, spot on Blair.

BH: How many points are you after?

DA: We feel if we could get around 1700 points in 4 picks it would suit our needs.

BH: We would quite like to get an early commitment on this so we can focus on lots else we will have going on. Does that suit you guys?

DA: Absolutely, yes, if we can get that many points, happy to give up our first rounder come what may, it might go our way, it might go your way, depends where we finish.

BH: Oh ****. I realise we cannot do this Dom, fleabitten from Bigfooty is the General Manager of a simulation basketball franchise, and he would never do this.

DA: Shit, that rules it out then, what a shame. We'll just have to win the flag and hope you make a mistake adding up the points and give us way more than anyone else would for the pick.

BH: Yep, you are a live runner mate, the finals lineup is pissweak and my calculator is running out of batteries and I cbf'd changing it.

a couple of mid round picks apparently, complete bs. no ones trading out of the top 3 for that.
matty clarke gonna sign his life away in the space of 3 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back