• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep they seem to be raging into oblivion if their club hands over anything more than a future second for baker.

Some are furiously outpouring word vomit over on the draft board with threats that if Richmond keep acting the way they are the eagles will offer even less.

Hilarious that we haven’t even rejected an eagles offer yet.

Their anger seems to be misdirected.
Some have actually mentioned Marry Clarke is a double agent and working for Richmond secretly

Hey

People on the west coast board are really not your mates
lol they aren’t on bigfooty I assure you of that

1 is a bit of a Nuffie that is pretty bias

Another is just a chilled well balanced good bloke

And the last is a super switched on lawyer, he’s losing his mind the hardest

We are all in a 10 way WhatsApp group

After watching about 5 Lalor videos tonight. I can see why he is compared to Dusty, bloke is a bull, but also classy. Really confident he won’t be a bust just by how hard at the contest he is
And he did all that without any pre season training

He will also be 190cm and 90 kgs by the time round 1 rolls up

After watching about 5 Lalor videos tonight. I can see why he is compared to Dusty, bloke is a bull, but also classy. Really confident he won’t be a bust just by how hard at the contest he is
We just have to get him and FOS
Have to get pick 2 off North

It’s insane how elite this combo is
Dynasty starting

We aren’t getting pick 3
This theory needs to be thrown out the window let’s get pick 2 just guarantee Sam Lalor and Finn O’Sullivan

Why's that?

From all reports it's a cheaper alternative and allows us to get the original agreed value for Baker.

North are clear that they'll only trade 2 back as far as 6 so will want our 6 and then presumably something in the teens (based on previous trades for pick 2/3).

Assuming worst case we get 10,18 for Bolton and 6,23 for Rioli, then:

Pick 2 is costing us 6 & 10 (or 18 at best)

Pick 3 is costing us 10, Baker & probably 24.

1,3,6,18,20,23 > 1,2,10/18,20,23,24

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep seeing this, Norf would never do that, maybe for 6 & 11. Back in Dusty's draft we rejected swans 6 & 14 offer (rightly so bloody Gary Rohan and Lewis jetta).
When you put it that way, rohan and jetta, I'm happy trading any pick above 10 for the pick 1, 2, 3 combo!

This draft was considered deep but is that because there are multiple players that would have been number 1 if the others weren't here? So top5 are all number 1s of other years?

People might not like this but maybe it’s best just to keep all of picks 1,6,10,11,18 and 23 and go to the draft with them …. We will miss out on one of lalour or fos but have a great draft haul (that’s assuming our players get what is likely reported for them via trade)

I think the reason we are pushing for 10&11 for Shai is if we get that

I assume we trade baker and 11 for 3

Rioli for 6&29

6&10 (plus a future pick) for 2

Use 6 Picks 1 2 3 20 24 29

FOS
LALOR
LANGFORD

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No chance anybody gives up 6 +10 for pick #2 thats just simply stupid and you would have to be after a clear out star kid
which there is not

People might not like this but maybe it’s best just to keep all of picks 1,6,10,11,18 and 23 and go to the draft with them …. We will miss out on one of lalour or fos but have a great draft haul (that’s assuming our players get what is likely reported for them via trade)
And maybe if we don't trade for 2/3 we don't rate who will be available at 2/3 as highly as we think who will be available at 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back