• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE offer for Baker will need to be good.

jerk off tv land GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]

I'm losing more faith in the club as each day goes on tbh. Feel like we will just settle for 10+18 for Bolton - which is a shit trade for us. He is worth alot more than that - guy has "Norm Smith" potential written all over him.

And the trade with the Lions - the longer that sits with me the worse it gets/feels.

We essentially upgraded 32 to 20 for Jack Graham, 43 + 45. I don't really see how that equates to good value for us, considering the Lions needed the points. Its like a worse version of the Jack Higgins trade. The club just seems to "not get it" still

I'm losing more faith in the club as each day goes on tbh. Feel like we will just settle for 10+18 for Bolton - which is a shit trade for us. He is worth alot more than that - guy has "Norm Smith" potential written all over him.

And the trade with the Lions - the longer that sits with me the worse it gets/feels.

We essentially upgraded 32 to 20 for Jack Graham, 43 + 45. I don't really see how that equates to good value for us, considering the Lions needed the points. Its like a worse version of the Jack Higgins trade. The club just seems to "not get it" still
Just wait until the trade is done/isn't done to lose faith.

This happens every single year, with every single trade, it's negotiations. You can't get upset about something that hasn't happened yet

Baker -

Going to need other clubs to get involved , Solid chance we lose him for nothing in the PSD

apparently put forward Baker+F1 & F2 for Pick 3 and got knocked back

Freo need to better their contract offer before being considered

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Well, I think we’ve officially found the poster with the worst mail on this forum.
Congratulations.

This happens every single year, with every single trade, it's negotiations. You can't get upset about something that hasn't happened yet
Agree wholeheartedly. Lets weigh up our ins vs our outs at the end of the trade (and draft!) period and see where it all lands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, i have watched over 40 seasons of footy, i don't need to wait for nothing to finish. People said the same thing with this season. I watched the whole thing and i will give you a hint...... shit can always get worse and it will

Sounds like Owies is WEagles or Gold Coast bound.

Would take if he had leadership abilities (not saying he doesn’t I just don’t know) and cost us a pick we weren’t going to use.

Think maybe that it could just now be the price of these ‘high pick for points deal’.

Interesting to see how it fares from next year with the changes to the point system.

I wonder if once they’ve got 9 they’ll look to do a deal with ourselves or GWS etc. to push back 9 a spot or two for extra picks at the back end (ones we may not use).

Why? We will likely have enough draft capital to get ahead of both picks if we needed to on draft night. The way that Hartley has apparently been reticent to slide back makes me think we have a large cache of players that we would take at every pick
If gold coast do trade there pick 13 to roos for next year's first round pick
Roos then have picks 2 and 13
Trade 2 and 13 to dees for 5 and 9

Mate, i have watched over 40 seasons of footy, i don't need to wait for nothing to finish. People said the same thing with this season. I watched the whole thing and i will give you a hint...... shit can always get worse and it will
**** you are a miserable campaigner

Do you have any more faith left to lose? You’d have to be empty by now!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back