• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

we get reamed and cant secure 6 and 13 from gold coast for rioli. "YOU HAVE TO PAY OVERS FOR CONTRACTED PLAYERS , YOU HAVE TO PAY OVERS FOR PICK 20" 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

trade period officialy a failure

It’s amusing that people in here don’t understand pick-6 on its own is massive overs for Rioli. Rioli or Smilie/Draper/Armstrong are standing against the wall and are available for selection …. take your pick

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah surely not - NO guarantee's that player at #3 will be any better than player at #6 anyway.
All depends on how much we rate that very top end of the draft

If making the move ensures we get both FOS and Lalor for eg I would absolutely pull the trigger

I’m happy to let Blair cook but what’s the best trade for points in previous years? We effectively doubled the lions point tally.

I just had a look at GC last year, these are approx.

480 points for 600 with freo

700 for 800 with saints

800 for 1200 points with Brisbane.
Last year Dogs traded 10, 17, F1(13) to Suns for 4, 46, 51, F3(43).

Three 1st rounders for a 6-pick upgrade and some junk later picks.

It’s amusing that people in here don’t understand pick-6 on its own is massive overs for Rioli. Rioli or Smilie/Draper/Armstrong are standing against the wall and are available for selection …. take your pick

Rioli has won a BnF award afl level so taking him if I believe I’m in a position to win a premiership or least make finals.

It’s strange to me that you think this way as you always post about the chances of picks being afl players as low.

The level of stupidity on radio is quite extraordinary…

Dermie is told by Tom Morris that Oliver is so desperate to get out of Melbourne he is willing to take a pay cut to get out of the joint …. in reply, Dermie says :

“If he’s willing to take a pay cut to get to the Cats, why isn’t he willing to take a pay cut and remain at Melbourne?”

I get dumber by the day listening and reading about this trade period ….

Pick 6 would be overs if Gold Coast didn't have free access to Lombard. They're basically getting Rioli for whatever points they use to match for Lombard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pick 6 is cursed its like taking pick 69

need 13 to go with it

This could happen

GC get: Rioli, Carlton F1 & F2
GC give: Pick 6, 13 & Lukosius

West Coast get: Baker, pick 20
West Coast give: Barrass

Hawthorn get: Barrass
Hawthorn give: Carlton F1 & F2

Port Adelaide get: Lukosius, pick 12
Port Adelaide give: Houston

Carlton give: Pick 12 & 14
Carlton get: Houston

Richmond get: Picks 6, 13 & 14
Richmond give: Rioli, Baker & Pick 20.

Later pick swaps will probably be needed.
Make is pick 24 (or what ever it is from us)

Baker and pick 24 is fair for Barrass in a west coast view.

Gold Coast still need some extra points from this year for their lombard pick and Noble

Last year Dogs traded 10, 17, F1(13) to Suns for 4, 46, 51, F3(43).

Three 1st rounders for a 6-pick upgrade and some junk later picks.
Fair enough, was it in trade period or draft night? Part of the overpay there though is clearly because the dogs were targeting Sanders.

I wonder out of desperation would west coast give us their future first as a centrepiece to the baker deal?
not sure they give up there future 1st but might offer Carltons if part of Barass deal. I would enjoy death ridding carlton

That's who we would pick, which one would GC pick.?
That's where the value is.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back