• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

20 in return for 32, 42, 43 and 45

What a shocking deal

fat finger error surely?
The good news with the trade is we will still Cumbo Dow Sonsie Coultard and every other no hopper still playing for us. Looking at it I know your post might be sarcasm my first though was WTF what rebuild lol

It could have been that Richmond had a handshake deal with Lions well before finals to trade a certain amount of points for their rd1 pick come what may. And the Lions had a big win from the agreement by winning the flag from 5th. Pre finals that pick would have been expected to settle around 15 or so, with both upside and downside potential.

If this is how the club is operating then we are screwed

Really we don’t use the draft picks for points? Thank you for pointing out something so obvious to me.

If only there was a team we were dealing with who had a potential top 5 pick they needed draft points for, then we could have used those worthless points to help them get their top 5 pick and we could have got something of value, say like an extra high pick in return out of them. 🙄
Really, mate? You did realize that. Based on all your posts it seems you are completely unaware.

Yeh it would've been nice to get something of value for those pointe, like pick #20 or something. Damn unfortunately we only got pick #20.

You know how trades work, right? We can't just offer something that is higher points and they just accept. We have to offer then the best deal for that pick. You don't think in a draft that everyone's trying to trade into, that they're not getting offers from any other teams.

Is that too obvious for you too? 👋👋

Baker in serious limbo now, not sure how they get the deal done, but walking to the PSD is fanciful does not happen & I don't think Liam Baker would do that to us after we have given him everything.

I don't know why people are so happy on the Eagles board, Hawks will still get Barass & they will get less value now, they are likely to give up pick 3, I reckon them getting Baker + drafting one of the best mids in this draft would have been the way to go. but they likely getting picks outside the top 10 for splitting.

Anyone would think the trade period had closed.
After that trade by Blair we should hope it was closed, so he can’t do anymore damage. Shameful. We should get Crusty in to do our trading, fit right in with the other clown.

Can we wait until the end of the draft before we judge how this went.

Several of the picks we traded today we got for sliding back in the draft last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn’t ****ing matter. That was total incompetence. No club has ever had such a massive negative differential in points within the history of the draft. Blair should be ashamed of that decision. Even if we gun it from here this leaves us behind.

We currently have 1, 20, 24, 51, 61, 70, 76

Rioli and 51, 61, 70 for 6, 23, 78 (give GC all of our remaining junk points picks, and take 78 (0 points value) in order to have a Bauer upgrade / PSD pick)

Bolton and 23 for 10, 11, 18 (We get our value and Freo keeps a 1st rounder so they can still do the Warner deal in 2025 for 2025/2026 picks without being restricted by the "you haven't used enough first rounders" rule)

Baker and 11 for 3 (Better deal than that stupid shit dished up by Jay Clark, and we keep pick 10)

6 and 20 for 2 and 44 (Guarantees us first 3 draft picks and lets North still have their Tauru pick; 44 allows us to trade...)

14 for 18 and 44 (Gives Carlton extra points for their 2 father/son bids; they're looking very low on points right now, especially after they just traded out their future 1st/2nd... their next pick after 14 is 69)

Finish with 1, 2, 3, 10, 14, 23, 24, 76, 78

Pick 5/6 gun kids and trade 23/24 for a future 1st
Upgrade Bauer with 76
Take Konstanty as DFA / PSD Pick 1

Maybe need to pay some of Rioli/Bolton's salary to get it done, but surely we have the cap space to make this happen after our departures.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back