Remove this Banner Ad

Bro is a news presenter and has the twitter handle footyrhino

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

I think we do this in the end

10+18 for shai
10+baker for 3

Shai and baker for 3&18

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If we were accepting 10 and 18 for Bolton it would have happened already.
We don't blink first in this scenario.

It will be 10 and 11.

Can’t let that happen. Especially to them.

Who knows? The possibilities are endless. Maybe we’ve supplied them with all they’ll need and they trade us back the leftover change.

Would be fascinating to know the ‘good faith’ agreements they make.

Can’t let Carlton up there.

Any club offering cast offs as steak knives should be lined up and shot, Breaker Morant style.
Shoot straight you bastards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This campaigner must be related to Mr Magic
all magic has said is its not a problem for bolton or rioli to stay

this campaigner reckons west coke will trade 12 and 14 for 3 to carltoon

If Matty Clarke does this deal, I don’t think I would stop laughing.

Even if it means Carlton gets Pick 3 😂

What an absolute **** wit.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if this deal happens and North trade with Melbourne for pick 2.

1. Richmond - Lalor
2. Brisbane - Ashcroft
3. Melbourne - Langford
4. Carlton - FOS
5. Adelaide - Draper
6. North - Tauru
7. Gold Coast - Lombard
8. Richmond - Smith

We're guaranteed one of FOS/Draper/Langord/Smith at pick 8. I'd be happy with any of them. FOS obviously preferred.

We'd get to keep 10, 11, 12/14, 20, 23 as well. I don't want to see any of Coulthard, Cumberland, Colina, or Dow on our list next year. KMac I wouldn't mind giving 1 more year to, just because of his versatility.

Top 15 is even. Prospects around pick 3 aren't tiers better than they are at pick 12. That's the 'super' of this draft, its deep. 12&14 shouldn't be enough, but in this draft its not far off.

We don't want to trade 10 & Baker for 3, we'd rather 14.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if this deal happens and North trade with Melbourne for pick 2.

1. Richmond - Lalor
2. Brisbane - Ashcroft
3. Melbourne - Langford
4. Carlton - FOS
5. Adelaide - Draper
6. North - Tauru
7. Gold Coast - Lombard
8. Richmond - Smith

We're guaranteed one of FOS/Draper/Langord/Smith at pick 8. I'd be happy with any of them. FOS obviously preferred.
nice bait having foss to carltoon. should go down well on here

1. Richmond - Lalor
2. Brisbane - Ashcroft
3. Melbourne - Langford
4. Carlton - FOS
5. Adelaide - Draper
6. North - Tauru
7. Gold Coast - Lombard
8. Richmond - Smith

We'd get to keep 10, 11, 12/14, 20, 23 as well. I don't want to see any of Coulthard, Cumberland, Colina, or Dow on our list next year. KMac I wouldn't mind giving 1 more year to, just because of his versatility.
Adelaide take Smith and we won't take Draper. Then what happens?

Top 15 is even. Prospects around pick 3 aren't tiers better than they are at pick 12. That's the 'super' of this draft, its deep. 12&14 shouldn't be enough, but in this draft its not far off.

We don't want to trade 10 & Baker for 3, we'd rather 14.
they say that every year

1. Richmond - Lalor
2. Brisbane - Ashcroft
3. Melbourne - Langford
4. Carlton - FOS
5. Adelaide - Draper
6. North - Tauru
7. Gold Coast - Lombard
8. Richmond - Smith

Lalor #1 ?? No chance !!

Tbh, it's just 1 scenario I posted. I doubt Melbourne would trade up that heavily for Langford, especially if the news is true that they're keen on FOS.

Could just as easily go...

Lalor
Ashcroft
FOS
Smith/Draper
Smith/Draper
Tauru
Lombard
Langford

New Twomey article basically says he has no idea, but we're trying to do a deal. Makes sense considering it's trade week

NEW BAKER PLANS IN MOTION

WEST Coast is spending the weekend looking at ways to deliver a trade for Liam Baker as it weighs another Hawthorn offer for Tom Barrass.

The Baker and Barrass deals became complicated on Friday when Hawthorn traded its pick 14 to Carlton for future first- and second-round selections.

The pick had been part of Hawthorn's initial offer to the Eagles for Barrass, with the selection then expected to be sent Richmond's way for Baker.

But despite the shock move changing plans, Baker's management and the Eagles are working on a revised deal between West Coast and Richmond to get the dual premiership Tiger to his club of choice.

It is also likely a separation of deals would be undertaken that doesn't rely on West Coast trading out Barrass before moving onto landing Baker.

Fremantle has offered Richmond its three first-round picks – 10, 11 and 18 – for Baker and teammate Shai Bolton and remains waiting for him if a trade can't be sealed at West Coast.

How the Eagles could turn their No.3 pick into multiple selections – AFL.com.au revealed on Friday Carlton's interest in moving up the draft board – could open the door for extra draft capital to on-trade for Baker.

Hawthorn's latest offer for Barrass – a future first- and second-round selection (the Eagles' choice whether they are tied to Hawthorn or Carlton) for Barrass and a future later pick – has been put to the Eagles. – Callum Twomey

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back