• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's time we blow up this trade period. Get into bailey smith's ear and take him in PSD. Baker for a pick. Rioli and Bolton we tell them we are shooting back for a premiership. Either 2 or 3 picks or they stay. Get a good fitness person in and get lynch cherry ripe. Bring in konstanty as a delisted free agent. Settle the defence and midfield. Big preseason and let's go!!!

If we were accepting 10 and 18 for Bolton it would have happened already.
We don't blink first in this scenario.

It will be 10 and 11.
Exactly and 95% of the AFL media will be wrong..., again.

Then they'll be wrong on the Gold Coast deal as we'll get something more than 6.
Maybe something like 6 & 13 for Rioli and 20.

Top 15 is even. Prospects around pick 3 aren't tiers better than they are at pick 12. That's the 'super' of this draft, its deep. 12&14 shouldn't be enough, but in this draft its not far off.

We don't want to trade 10 & Baker for 3, we'd rather 14.
Might even be able to get 12 off them. If Freo are offering 11, can use that as bait.

According to cal

Baker deal now separate to what they get for Barrass

This means pick 3 has to be involved

Freo just waiting to give us 10,11 and 18 if baker deal falls over

Ladies and gentleman , we cannot lose .

We will be getting 2 of

lalor
smith
fos or tauru.

Or 6 picks within the top 20.

10 will go for 3 regardless

So it’s gunna be

1,3,6 18 20 min or 1,3,6,11,18,20

Or

1,6 10,11,18,20

If it costs us 10 we better off with the west coast deal

Even if it costs us 24 for 26

Last edited:
According to cal

We will be getting 2 of

lalor
smith
fos or tauru.
I'll believe it when I see it.
none of this is going to be easy

LOL why do people on this board think Freo are some sort of flag chance, this year they went 4w 1d 9L against the top 12 and 8-1 against the bottom 6, enough said.... Bolton ain't going to magically transform them into a world beating team.

They are not that good and their record against the bottom 6 inflated their standing, lose a couple of those games and they finish 14th.
There’s no way we win the flag in 2017.
IMG_0256.png

In order for pick 3 to be involved in a deal for Baker, we will need to get the Bolton deal done.

This is all coming to a head now. Will be interesting to see where it all falls.
Carlton throwing a spanner in the works is an annoyance.

According to cal

We will be getting 2 of

lalor
smith
fos or tauru.

Or 6 picks within the top 20.

10 will go for 3 regardless

So it’s gunna be

1,3,6 18 20 min or 1,3,6,11,18,20

Or

1,6 10,11,18,20

If it costs us 10 we better off with the west coast deal

Even if it costs us 24 for 26
24 is start of the 2nd round I think. We shouldn't be trading that until the 2nd draft night

NEW BAKER PLANS IN MOTION

WEST Coast is spending the weekend looking at ways to deliver a trade for Liam Baker as it weighs another Hawthorn offer for Tom Barrass.
Uh oh… you know what “Spending the weekend” means at West Coke… getting on the nose candy to come up with some “scenarios”… going to throw in “Auzzie” their animal mascot in for the baker trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE will have made promises to baker, Mini, Matt Clarke etc. They have to get this deal over the line. Also their supporters are baying for blood. They will not accept another bottom 4 finish.
They have to use 3 and it must be acceptable deal for us. 3 for Baker and 20 is their best option right now.
Yep, but that changes when we complete the Bolton deal. Will be 11 or 12 plus Baker for 3, IF that’s the path we go down, and that fair imo.

If Baker gives them a deadline, which he’d be justified doing, be handy to know what it is. Knowing he’d agree to Freo would also be valuable information

If Baker gives them a deadline, which he’d be justified doing, be handy to know what it is. Knowing he’d agree to Freo would also be valuable information

He’s still keen on WCE but it seems it’s all frantic now. Fremantle possibility is real which I wonder if could play in our hands more so with WCE being desperate.

You don’t promise a guy like that it’s all going to be done and leave him stranded.

He’s still keen on WCE but it seems it’s all frantic now. Fremantle possibility is real which I wonder if could play in our hands more so with WCE being desperate.

You don’t promise a guy like that it’s all going to be done and leave him stranded.
What do Eagles accept for Barrass I wonder? They’ve gotta be chasing 2 F1’s?

Hawks have committed, too

Uh oh… you know what “Spending the weekend” means at West Coke… getting on the nose candy to come up with some “scenarios”… going to throw in “Auzzie” their animal mascot in for the baker trade
**** off, we already have the best mascot

1728717244479.png

WCE will have made promises to baker, Mini, Matt Clarke etc. They have to get this deal over the line. Also their supporters are baying for blood. They will not accept another bottom 4 finish.
They have to use 3 and it must be acceptable deal for us. 3 for Baker and 20 is their best option right now.
We'd need to give more than 20

As long as they don’t do that deal with the filth and trade 3, I’ll be happy. Give them NOTHING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back