• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just saying, man knows his football and does not hold back.
Listen to his podcast episode of 'sacked' man doesn't care who is offended by his words.
it's refreshing in this media era!
Knows his football but calls our 17 premiership team the worst of all time.

Melbourne having the confidence to trade their future first is absolute madness

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's more like they know Petracca and Oliver are goneski next year and there's plenty in their organisation, including their coach, who need to plaster cracks and are hoping an improvement next year distracts the masses that they're screwed in 2026. Goodwin will be trying to get an extension next year before they completely self destruct

It's more like they know Petracca and Oliver are goneski next year and there's plenty in their organisation, including their coach, who need to plaster cracks and are hoping an improvement next year distracts the masses that they're screwed in 2026. Goodwin will be trying to get an extension next year before they completely self destruct
IMG_7145.jpeg

Just because a team has got another top 10 pick,doesn't mean it's after pick,2 or 3,more likely means they love top 10 this year Melbourne Armstrong ,Shanahan,Allan,Reid.
Solves Melbourne tall issues and or aging mid problem.

Agree with this. Think the media is putting 2&2 together and getting 22.

Melbourne need a tall forward - maybe at 5 they reach for Armstrong and then have 9 for best available.

Their future pick is worth less than ours as they're list is already much older and they need to bounce quickly (and fix their culture) otherwise will struggle with player retention and attracting new players (their list boss already said this was a problem)

You second paragraph contradicts your first.
sorry should have worded it better
"get our Cotch and Dusty with our 1st 2 picks (1 and 6)

well reading all the different rankings the players are all over the shop
some have Smith clear 1, FOS and Lalor 7 and 8
no one knows who will go top 10 and in what order, hence the evenness of this year's draft
But FOS and Lalor are the Cotch and Dusty of this draft and they're going 1-2.

won't know who that is until a few years yet, no guarantee FOS and Lalor will be the highest ceiling
just saying :)
Oh, well let's just throw darts then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol G train don't think they hate him just think many have FOS and Lawlor ahead. But Jagga is a gun doesnt stop running from contest to contest. As i said if we can snare any two from FOS, Jagga and Lawlor that would be amazing.
Dow and RCD ran from contest to contest but never got the ball

Would still like 3, but 2 is gone, if the Dees want it.

Yeah there's murmurings that a couple of clubs are trading up to get him. I'd prefer if we took FOS number 1 over Lalor.
So much for the experts saying no one wants to lose picks to climb the the board.

Seems there’s plenty. I was thinking earlier that Melbourne are a massive threat if they are interested.

Yeah, North are prepared to drop a few spots but if they deal with us they drop behind Melbourne - could be risky for them.

Last edited:
Melbourne need a tall forward - maybe at 5 they reach for Armstrong and then have 9 for best available.
If I was a possible early draft pick I would be making it clear (Houston style) that I refuse to go to that club.

Would rather any of the 17 clubs (even SOS, Ross and Grubby) than Melbourne.

No thanks. Soulless, culture-less, in denial rabble.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back