• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

And Melbourne I believe have snookered themselves now by potentially trading out their F1, meaning they cannot trade their F2 or F3....

Is that right trade gurus?
Not correct. Next year they just trade a 2026 pick for a 2025 pick in the second round.

We still have the capability to outbid Melbourne
Unless Taylor tells Willy T he's taking Tauru at 5 unless he gets pick 2.

Should be a decent deal by Essendson cos I reckon the cliff is coming for Dees but I would've thought they'd have ben better off using 9 to trade up aggressively and get ahead of any bid for Kako and get 2 young guns in now.
They tried to trade up, couldn't do it. Rosa then pissed his pants.

Predict Kako bid comes after pick 12.

In a world where we constantly see mistakes made by recruiting teams, like the Hopper trade lately, you just blindly want to back every single decision made because?

These guys aren’t diploma qualified employees. There’s no Masters degree in the job. Don’t tie your flag to their pole just because they are in the job.

Also, it is an opinion that we paid overs. Leaving out 42 would have given enough points or adding another later pick would have been suitable for us to do things with that 42. Like for example, put more flexibility into next year.

But, what do I know.
I'm not blindly backing, I'm simply saying we don't know what's going on behind the scenes and pointing you out for blindly criticising.

But you've confirmed that you believe you know better - thank you

Exactly, I don’t know why people got so upset about that comment, I knew exactly what he meant when he said it. Shows that we were a great TEAM
Exactly.

I still remember Bruce saying at the end of that GF: "it's not just the victory, it's the quality of the football." With previous premiers it was just about the victory, because those stacked teams were expected to win so no one marvelled when they did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely with Freo getting in on the Bakes situation we’d be looking to get the Rioli deal done today or tomorrow morning at the latest.
That way the Bolton/Baker deals go to deadline with the last resort being they both go to freo.

Surely with Freo getting in on the Bakes situation we’d be looking to get the Rioli deal done today or tomorrow morning at the latest.
That way the Bolton/Baker deals go to deadline with the last resort being they both go to freo.
GC needs to find a solution for Rioli quickly cause they can't trade 13 out until we've agreed to terms on Rioli. If they trade 13 before Rioli then they risk not getting him. A situation Dimma would find unacceptable.

GC needs to find a solution for Rioli quickly cause they can't trade 13 out until we've agreed to terms on Rioli. If they trade 13 before Rioli then they risk not getting him. A situation Dimma would find unacceptable.

We aren't getting pick 13. Not with the rumours of North offering their F1st ... I don't get it, its mind boggling why.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back