• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Baker -

Going to need other clubs to get involved , Solid chance we lose him for nothing in the PSD

apparently put forward Baker+F1 & F2 for Pick 3 and got knocked back

Freo need to better their contract offer before being considered

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
team america vomit GIF

Here me out.

Offer Bailey Smith upwards of a mill over 3 years if he walks to the PSD. We have too much cash, and if he gets back even close to his best, we get an A grader for free.

It's funny watching posters in here one by one tap out and essentially say "just get it done I don't care anymore".

Trade period isn't for everyone. It goes for too long and it's a glorified staring contest for 95% of the duration.

Fans really struggle with it.

It’s understood the main reason the Suns would abort the complex three-way trade is because North Melbourne has blown rivals out of the water for Gold Coast’s pick 13.

The Kangaroos’ enthusiasm in getting that pick has grown significantly since Melbourne pulled out of the running by doing a deal with Essendon for pick 9.

North Melbourne has a future first round pick on the table for Gold Coast’s pick 13, but has now added more draft capital on top of that future pick that will most likely be high at the end of 2025.

If North are seriously keen on moving on their 2025 1st Rounder I'd be even more keen for the Tigers to get a piece of that action.

We'll most likely have 2024 #10 or #11 to trump the Suns #13 offer, and I'd be more than happy to death ride the Roos through 2025 with a possible/probable top 5 pick (and some) in mind for next year.

Baker -

Going to need other clubs to get involved , Solid chance we lose him for nothing in the PSD

So Baker, next years pick 1 and an early 2nd for 3 this year and they knocked it back?
No way.

Here me out.

Offer Bailey Smith upwards of a mill over 3 years if he walks to the PSD. We have too much cash, and if he gets back even close to his best, we get an A grader for free.
IF

Baker and Smith walk to the PSD..... who do we take?

It's funny watching posters in here one by one tap out and essentially say "just get it done I don't care anymore".

Trade period isn't for everyone. It goes for too long and it's a glorified staring contest for 95% of the duration.

Fans really struggle with it.

Trade period shouldn’t stop from day after GF day until day after draft and you should be allowed to trade players taken in the draft after the fact. That’s my opinion and I Understand our fans won’t be ready for that type of stuff.

Baker -

Zero credability that offer. Hmmmmm Future first (likely Pick 1) and Future 2nd round (pick 19) + Baker for this years pick 3.

That is literally a dog turd.

Here me out.

Surely we'll put ourselves in the frame for Smith if he walks through? He'd be the best player to go through to the PSD in living memory.

What a coup that'd be.

Make it happen Tiges, especially given we have cash to splash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF

Baker and Smith walk to the PSD..... who do we take?
Smith, we'd let Bakes leave.

Surely we'll put ourselves in the frame for Smith if he walks through? He'd be the best player to go through to the PSD in living memory.

What a coup that'd be.

Make it happen Tiges, especially given we have cash to splash.

I wouldnt make it an IF, I would be talking him into now.

Could we get pick 3 in the Baker trade and then upgrade it to pick 2 with north?

Baker,10,24 for WCE 3 (essentially 10,14,24)

We do Rioli,61 for pick 6&29 with Gold Coast (61 some meaningless points for them)

We then trade 3,29 (GCS) & 51 to North for pick 2. North use 51 for Parker.

This only works if we want pick 2 for FOS/Lalor combo so much more than pick 3 and whoever is available.

Essentially we get pick 2 for Baker,10,24,29,51,61 and go to the draft with:

Smith, we'd let Bakes leave.

I wouldnt make it an IF, I would be talking him into now.

We wouldn’t

There’s a reason no one wants him except Geelong and they aren’t willing to sell the farm for him

He wanted hawks and they moved on
Plan b was Geelong

And then Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me

I value the Simpsons joke, and this is wonderful contribution from a new poster.

But if you want to take your memeing and shitposting to the next level, just to really farm those likes and reactions I’d suggest https://frinkiac.com/

Trade period shouldn’t stop from day after GF day until day after draft and you should be allowed to trade players taken in the draft after the fact. That’s my opinion and I Understand our fans won’t be ready for that type of stuff.

I don’t think I’d have a job by the end of those 2 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back