• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

😂 sorry mate - well has run dry when it comes to Tigers goss these days.

But in other news, Carlton has managed to secure pick 3 from WCE
Well guys I was wrong. Matty Clarke is not a better list manager than recruiter lmao

How about the trades yourself bought up.

Keeping in mind that pick 10, 11 and 18 will at the very least be pick 13,14 and 21 after bids.

Jeremy Cameron 13, 20, 25. I would say the deal would be close to value as pick 10 (13) and pick 11 (14) with the additional pick 25 with pick 20.

Same as Lachie Neale. Pick 6 is a lot better than the earliest pick we could possibly get from Freo which would end up being pick 13 after f/S and acadamy bids.

People forget the Jezza Cameron deal involved Cats getting back 2 x future second rounders.

So it was pick 13 and then 20,25 out, and a couple of picks in the 30’s in.

So if Bolton ends at 11 and 18 on its own that’s more than Cameron cost Geelong, in a potentially ultra strong draft.

In this draft I’d be happy with 11,18 & 30 with a late pick or F3 coming back from us. Or 10 and 11 with a late pick or F3 from us.

I’ll be disappointed if only 11 and 18 but not shattered as I can see 18 getting turned into multiple future picks and a future 1st. If it’s any worse than 11 and 18 I’ll be pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The only reason we would let Carlton get three is if we are going for 2.
Not really. Don't think we want 3. We have 2 favourites both of whom likely go by pick 3. Think we prefer a straight pick for Baker which we probably get now.

I'd imagine we will use some future picks. A lot of clubs trading out of it. Doubt it's very good.
However the Suns would need points next year.
We can get as many Future picks for next year and make a killing again.
Death ride Coll/Suns & Port.
Hence why we should get involved in the Smith trade.
Get a F1 off the cats for say pick 23ish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We cross live to Eagles list manager matty Clarke

peter greene gimp GIF

People forget the Jezza Cameron deal involved Cats getting back 2 x future second rounders.

So it was pick 13 and then 20,25 out, and a couple of picks in the 30’s in.

So if Bolton ends at 11 and 18 on its own that’s more than Cameron cost Geelong, in a potentially ultra strong draft.
The trade is not even half the battle.

Those 3 firsts for Jez: Tanner Bruhn, Connor Stone (no wonder Wells likes to trade first rounders), Ryan Angwin.

All it does is give you ammo. Gotta shoot straight

😂 sorry mate - well has run dry when it comes to Tigers goss these days.

But in other news, Carlton has managed to secure pick 3 from WCE

What did the blues do beat them over the head for the eagles to change their minds. It was only yesterday that they rejected 12 and 14. I guess it's watch this space.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back