• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The trade is not even half the battle.

Those 3 firsts for Jez: Tanner Bruhn, Connor Stone (no wonder Wells likes to trade first rounders), Ryan Angwin.

All it does is give you ammo. Gotta shoot straight

It was actually Stone, Angwin and Brayden Cook for what difference that makes.

Picks that were used to recruit James Willis and Paul Curtis went back to Geelong in the deal, the latter just out of curtisy I think. 🙂

Last edited:
Melbourne had no problem lifting Pick 9 from Essendon ... the Pick 20 we got looks pretty average now lads
You must have missed the part where the Dees gave up their F1st.
Imagine us giving up pick 1 of next year for pick 9 lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is absolutely awesome, hope we finish bottom again next year
Watch our free kick differential switch completely around next season as the CFL try to manipulate things so that we don't finish bottom again. They simply can't afford us to load up on high draft picks two years running as we might become too competitive too quickly for their liking.

Assume prefer having 10 & 14 than 3.

I would love to have pick 3 but it won't affect us (yes I know many want the FOS/Lalor combo), but if we don't get it we'll just end up using an extra first rounder. As we know this draft runs deep full of talent.

On the proviso we get 10&11, our draft hand will look something like this!

1, 6, 10, 11, 14, 20, 23, 24

Last edited:
Either way we’re getting 12 or 14 yeah?

I reserve the right to pivot on a preferred draftee if Carlton takes him
Putting 2 and 2 together it seems like we will get 14 like we were supposed to last week before WC dropped the ball.

What a shocking week they've had.

If that other club is Saints & they slide to 7/ 8 & do ok out of Barrass it might be tolerable for them, but yeah
Is it just me or does adding an extra team to a trade just ensure someone gets completely shafted?

Probably, and definitely in hindsight.
As long as 14 comes to us, happy to receive
14 is more than fair.

In hindsight we could **** up the pick for any number of reasons but definitely not getting screwed on that deal.

14 is more than fair.

In hindsight we could **** up the pick for any number of reasons but definitely not getting screwed on that deal.
We should trade it with 6 for 2 to make sure we don't **** it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back