• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If they're willing to offer 10, 11 and 18 for Bolton and Baker, they can't pull the wool over my eyes and try and claim they consider Baker being worth pick 11.
Exactly. That was a con of their fans so they don’t realise they’ve coughed up 10 and 11 for Shai. A con that fools no one. Baker is not worth 11.

If I was Liam I reckon I would bail on this one. He can see WC destroying its rebuild to accommodate him.

Head to Freo. The above deal should be straightforward.

Have you ever thought, maybe the Lions guy is pretty good at his job too?

You know, the team that just won the flag?

Maybe the guy they hired, also very experienced just was .....better ?

And stop being hyperbolic. After the year we have had were premiership players are quitting on the club everywhere - missing out on pick 20, when it was going to cost us 32, 42,43,44 would have hardly got a reaction on here. Gimme a ****ing break.

doing that deal BEFORE we even completed a single ONE of the Rioli, Baker, Bolton trades - i really fail to see how that is going to help us get the best deal possible on those trades. Which should be our #1 priority. Originally i expected 5 picks inside 20 & a couple inbetween 21-33 for those trades. Pick 20 is a piss in the ocean Vs the bounty we should be aiming for with those guys leaving.
Bolded made me laugh.

So much ironing it hurts my brain...

As long as it's not to us.

I'd feel sorry for Eagles fans but geez they've been painful campaigners for months

If there Bigfooty fans are anything to go by, I don’t feel sorry for them one bit.
Hope Marty Clarke holds a fan briefing and sells tickets for general public, would love to be front row to taste the tears!

If this goes through, that might be one of the funniest trades I have ever seen. I completely understand trying to fix up their age demo a bit with getting a couple of 26/27 year olds but They are legit topping up dead in the middle of a full rebuild. 😂

All this talk about Blues and getting pick 3. They obviously have a player in mind that they feel is their number 1 pick otherwise they’ll be wanting to deal with us for pick 1. We’ve probably already announced who we’re taking at 1.

FOS has all the attributes and has 1 written all over it but we can all say how underwhelming his year has been. (Yes he has had injuries) But imaging if Blues pick him and he can’t get on the park and plays every second week with a broken finger..

I hate to burst everyone’s bubble but I think we’ve told Jagga he’s number 1. Don’t see Lalor going 1 considering he hasn’t been in that conversation until late and he’s done a 10 week hamstring.

I think. We screw over the WC and Blues trade by accepting all Freo’s first rounders for Bolton and Baker. WC already got Graham for cheap if WC aren’t willing to come with a better off than Freo then make the deal happen today.

The 3 first rounders are slightly unders imo but it’s still a very good offer

For those suggesting that the Eagles trade is the worst ever it's not even close

Worst trade ever?

That's easy. Pick 16 and 46 for Stephen O'Reilly who played 12 games for you. AND you had to pay him illegally outside the cap. AND he blew the whistle on you. AND you had to pay a fine. AND you got kicked out of the draft and had to recruit hacks. AND it meant that your mulit-million investment in Denis Pagan was a waste because he had no players.

Stephen O'Reilly for - Pick 16, pick 46, $1m fine, pick 1, 2, 17 and 33 in the 2003 draft, pick 1 in the 2003 PSD, 1st and 2nd round picks in the 2004 draft.

I reckon that would have the McMahon trade covered by a couple of laps of Flemington, then a trip down the highway for a run round Caulfield, before a backtrack to run the length of the Moone Valley straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will be holding off on Shai and Bakes until we do the Rioli trade. We know we are getting overs on that so gives more leverage that this is the "rate".

If we just sucked it up and did 10,18 for Bolton, both west coast and CGS would see that as a weakness and pounce reducing our leverage and their willingness to offer overs.

Reckon Rioli gets done Tuesday and Bolton, Baker Wednesday (min 1 of them 10mins before deadline so AFL get their ratings).

Also gives us some time to use Rioli picks to look at other options to trade up.

Richmond send Bolton and 20 for freos pick 10,11,18

I look at it like this, pick 3 you can get one of Tauru, FOS or Lalor, better than anything you are going to get at 10, 11, 14 and most drafts at that point so if I am the Blues who got Walsh, Weiterling and others, I know exactly what they are thinking great way to take off and RFC is asleep at the wheel.

Cause there is nothing special at 10, 11 and 14, but it is the aloofness, apathy and acceptance of mediocrity that beats RFC every time and the only recent exception was when Francis took at chance on Dusty, pick 3

North want Tauru to so if we got 3 North would use 2 on Tauru and you get one of Lalor or FOS at 3, it is that simple but no, RFC is happy with breadcrumbs at 10, 11 and 14 which are really 12 or 13, 13 or 14 and 16 or 17 or 18. Unbeleivably negligence and makes one wonder why supporters rust on. You talk about Tauru, Tauru looks similar to Heeney except Tauru is more key positional size but Tauru could be quite versatile yet we will never no most likely becuase he will be gone by North or CFC at 3 I reckon

Tiges must have no desire to trade up. Surely eagles would prefer to end up with baker + 10 than 12 + owies. There has to be a catch for eagles

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tiges must have no desire to trade up. Surely eagles would prefer to end up with baker + 10 than 12 + owies. There has to be a catch for eagles

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Precisely my take, pending seeing the final deal…

If we think holding 10 & 14 > pick 3 I would be very surprised if we regard pick 2 as > 6 & 10.

Never say never I suppose

Precisely my take, pending seeing the final deal…

If we think holding 10 & 14 > pick 3 I would be very surprised if we regard pick 2 as > 6 & 10.

Never say never I suppose

Cal says he’s expecting Carlton to get pick 3 today and WC give us 14 for Baker. That’s annoying, looks like 2 and 3 are off the cards.

Going to the draft with 1,6,10,11 (or 18),14,20,23,24 is still Uber elite. That’s 8 kids lol

Lalor at pick 1 cmon down

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back