• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Twomey is saying it’ll get done, then it’ll probably get done. Forget about pick 3, our last hope is pick 2. Would probably look like pick 6,18 or similar. I’d do it. Gets us 1,2,10,11(if we get it from freo) then picks in the 20’s

All this talk about Blues and getting pick 3. They obviously have a player in mind that they feel is their number 1 pick otherwise they’ll be wanting to deal with us for pick 1. We’ve probably already announced who we’re taking at 1.

FOS has all the attributes and has 1 written all over it but we can all say how underwhelming his year has been. (Yes he has had injuries) But imaging if Blues pick him and he can’t get on the park and plays every second week with a broken finger..

I hate to burst everyone’s bubble but I think we’ve told Jagga he’s number 1. Don’t see Lalor going 1 considering he hasn’t been in that conversation until late and he’s done a 10 week hamstring.

I think. We screw over the WC and Blues trade by accepting all Freo’s first rounders for Bolton and Baker. WC already got Graham for cheap if WC aren’t willing to come with a better off than Freo then make the deal happen today.

The 3 first rounders are slightly unders imo but it’s still a very good offer

If we are getting Jagga at 1 and miss out on both FOS and Lalor I’m going to cry

If Freo do 10,11 for Bolton I can see us getting pick 3 for Baker and 11. We need to hire Mick Gatto to assist in the Freo negotiations.

Obviously the weagles are waiting for us before they take the Carlton offer. Otherwise it would have happened by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Precisely my take, pending seeing the final deal…

If we think holding 10 & 14 > pick 3 I would be very surprised if we regard pick 2 as > 6 & 10.

Never say never I suppose
Depends if we view the draft as Lalor, FOS, then the rest as seems to be the talk atm. Makes pick 2 a lot more valuable to us than 3.

If this deal goes down largely as reported, we must assume 3 for Baker & 10 was proposed by Eagles and declined by us.
Why the f**k would we say no to that?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back