• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media now saying that blooze offered pick 12+14 for norfs 2 and it wasnt necessarily knocked back because it was unfair it was knocked back because Houston looked like going elsewhere

Now that hes back on the agenda for north we are easily in the best place to split their pick

Holy crap. What a lot of catching up. **** the Cooney Mega Trades, strap yourselves in for a Richo Mega Multi Quote!

Freo won't do 10,11 for Bolton so doubt they would down grade pick 18 for 20.
Freo will do 10, 11 or no Bolton for them.

If we are getting Jagga at 1 and miss out on both FOS and Lalor I’m going to cry
We're not.

Depends if we view the draft as Lalor, FOS, then the rest as seems to be the talk atm. Makes pick 2 a lot more valuable to us than 3.
That's it.

Freo will give us 10,11. They are standing firm on 10,18 for Shai cos they know we want WCs pick 3 for 10 and Baker. Freo are playing hardball forcing us to take 10,18, don't reckon we want pick 3 that bad though.
Wow, you came around quickly. Good for you.

I also doubt we’re very interested in trading up to 2 :(
You're wrong.

who doesn’t do 10 and 14 for 2?
Norf.

10, 18 & 30
You and Jon Ralph are also invited to my next poker night.

If Blair accepts anything less than 10 & 11 for Bolton I want the campaigner marched before the end of the week.
He won't. Why would he?

not going to melt if we get pick 10 & 18 plus extra from Freo instead of pick 10,11 and giving something back.
The something back is Shai Bolton.

And an extra large purple dildo.

To get Jagga & Langford, maybe it’s worth it 🤷‍♂️
If we want Jagga we'll just keep pick 6. :cool:

Be nice to know if we’re the only serious bidder.

6 & 14 could do it, but gee given our reluctance to do 10 & Baker for 3 we’d have to believe there are two absolute standouts that have zero chance of being there at 6. It isn’t impossible that we do think that, but absent mail I’d rate it < 50%
You're right there, Gutser. Just take that next step. One more dot.

Matt Clarke is lucky that real eagles don't give a **** about footy, and that all he has to worry about are fat blokes in eagle suits hiding behind trees.

Anthony Adams Slow Clap GIF

Absent Houston saying righto I’ll go to North, they surely wait to see what we end up with before considering a 2 deal.

If he does, they’ll have to move 2 sooner.

So, that’s what we want, if we want 2 at a reasonable price
Norf will be passing Pies on the ladder sooner rather than later - Plus Clarko there, not sure why Houston wouldn't be considering it....

Holy crap. What a lot of catching up. **** the Cooney Mega Trades, strap yourselves in for a Richo Mega Multi Quote!

Freo will do 10, 11 or no Bolton for them.

We're not.

That's it.

Wow, you cam around quickly. Good for you.

You're wrong.

Norf.

You and Jon Ralph are also invited to my next poker night.

He won't. Why would he?

The something back is Shai Bolton.

And an extra large purple dildo.

If we want Jagga we'll just keep pick 6. :cool:

You're right there, Gutser. Just take that next step. One more dot.

I personally dont reckon we get 10+11 for Bolton in a straight swap. Reckon we would need to add pick 20 odd at a minimum

If Blues take Draper id be worried about crows taking Lalor
No need to worry about a certainty.

Media now saying that blooze offered pick 12+14 for norfs 2 and it wasnt necessarily knocked back because it was unfair it was knocked back because Houston looked like going elsewhere

Now that hes back on the agenda for north we are easily in the best place to split their pick
Unless Melbourne offer 5 & 9.

Haven't really been following it (like football in general theast two seasons) but this board does schadenfreude like no other so just had to come have a read after I heard about the deal with WCE 😆

And just adding 2cents on pick 2, you'd have to at least have a shot even if it costs overs. It might be a good draft but the truly elite talent is still always in those first few picks and that's what you build an entire team around. There will be no shortage of selecting players ~5-12 in the next few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG - I just took a look at the West Coast page. They are NOT taking this trade news well. They don’t like Baker, but it’s the Owies “sweetener” that has made them go ballistic.
Must be like tipping a vending machine for disposing a pack of chips....

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back