• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

So what do we think it would take to get Pick 2?

It would have to involve 6, and ideally we could bundle our latest picks we end up with (20,23,24?) but I don't see Port accepting those last 3 for Houston. I also hate the idea of 6+10. Might be able to stomach 6+14 or 6+18, with one of our 20's picks?

Just listened to two hours of Cornes flipping out. WOW. Not sure how you campaigners listen to this often. But I will admit, I got a hard on when he started talking about AFL needing to stop the Rioli trade and I caught a slight lump in his throat as he was either fuming or starting to cry.
Lovely. Thanks for the heads up. I shall savour his tears this evening over dinner. Think I'll pair them with a nice beef burgundy. Cheers.

Don't think I can do another month of this lets just go and get pick 2 so I can log off for the summer, and drop in for draft night. Come to think of it I hope we don't have any 2nd rounders so it's all done day 1
I can't stand these blank black X-twitter posts...I'm not opening anything that benefits that nong!

So what do we think it would take to get Pick 2?

It would have to involve 6, and ideally we could bundle our latest picks we end up with (20,23,24?) but I don't see Port accepting those last 3 for Houston. I also hate the idea of 6+10. Might be able to stomach 6+14 or 6+18, with one of our 20's picks?
Can we still bid and make the blues spend more on their first pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laugh Lol GIF

me reading West Coast actually doing this trade

Media now saying that blooze offered pick 12+14 for norfs 2 and it wasnt necessarily knocked back because it was unfair it was knocked back because Houston looked like going elsewhere

Now that hes back on the agenda for north we are easily in the best place to split their pick

If the Blues did that they would be doing daylight robbery. But it is Norf.

There hasn't been any news on North trading pick 2 as far as I can tell. Hopefully we are still after it
They're waiting until Houston is willing to commit before splitting pick 2. Should know by tonight. That's the deadline.

Pick 2 is heating up.
Dependent on Houston choosing Norf, surely?

If it's heating up, then maybe we've just acquired the pieces to make it happen....?

6 + 14
2 + 25

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back