• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Absent Houston saying righto I’ll go to North, they surely wait to see what we end up with before considering a 2 deal.

If he does, they’ll have to move 2 sooner.

So, that’s what we want, if we want 2 at a reasonable price
Doing it at draft time probably means overs. Doing it now to assist Norf do something is where we can get a good deal

Big chance. Unfortunately but we can’t pick both unless we get Pick 2.

I’m now tipping Lalor for Pick one with new information that came to light two days ago.
I really hope we get pick 2

Pick 14 looks really good for us, especially considering where Baker was drafted.

But lets not forget how good Baker was for us the last 5 or so seasons. Maybe not a match winner but a huge peice of our team. Very reliable and even talked of as a leader.

I have nothing but respect for Baker and wish him well.

And reckon Pick 14 is a win for us, but also think West Coast get a very good player.
Baker would be a great guy to have around any club. The guy gives 100%.

Pick 14 looks really good for us, especially considering where Baker was drafted.

But lets not forget how good Baker was for us the last 5 or so seasons. Maybe not a match winner but a huge peice of our team. Very reliable and even talked of as a leader.

I have nothing but respect for Baker and wish him well.

And reckon Pick 14 is a win for us, but also think West Coast get a very good player.
Bono getting 14 for a player who was out of contract is like winning the draft lottery, Tigs did the best out of that three way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I said the other day we should and will act logically and rationally, not emotionally. But jumping in front of Carlton to f** up their plans of taking FOS is worth losing a pick.

Comparing Lalor and FOS to who they get at 3 would give me years of content as a fan. Imagine the storylines. They'll be bringing up Melbourne going Scully & Trengrove over Martin. We'll be laughing as Lalor rips the ball out of the contest in round 1, and gives it off to FOS who slots one on the run from o50.

I know I said the other day we should and will act logically and rationally, not emotionally. But jumping in front of Carlton to f** up their plans of taking FOS is worth losing a pick.

Comparing Lalor and FOS to who they get at 3 would give me years of content as a fan. Imagine the storylines. They'll be bringing up Melbourne going Scully & Trengrove over Martin. We'll be laughing as Lalor rips the ball out of the contest in round 1, and gives it off to FOS who slots one on the run from o50.
they arent taking foss

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back