• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane trading with our pick 32. Looks like they will try to get a F2 with 27

Bent over with the pick swap we did with them especially now we need a pick in the 30s for the Rioli trade.

heck me. They traded to within 7 picks of what they gave us and still have a 2nd rounder and 3rd rounder from us to play with.

I want Blair walked as soon as he has reamed Freo on Bolton :)

Rioli trade done

6 and 23 For Rioli, 51, 61

batman and robin running GIF

Quick everyone off to the Kane Cornes board.

I guess all those West Coast supporters saying we wouldn’t get pick 14 for Baker, Owies us an apology 🤣
Should of read the Dan Rioli thread on the trade board a few days ago with every blowrag saying we wouldn’t do better than 6 for Rioli

Only like 1 Sydney fan agreeing with tigers fans saying we will get more

After all these picks have come in

I genuinely do not see the need to trade Shai unless we get huge overs

We have 1, 6, 14, 20, 23 and 24

If we do not get 10,11, keep him
The only compromise I'd make is downgrading one of 23 or 24 to 30. But the heart of the trade has to be 10 and 11.

& [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] for Pick

& [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] is worth more points, no chance it’ll get rejected

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wtf are you posting man?

After all these picks have come in

I genuinely do not see the need to trade Shai unless we get huge overs

We have 1, 6, 14, 20, 23 and 24

If we do not get 10,11, keep him
In a perfect world I agree but it seems Shai wants to go so no point holding him if his heart isn’t with us

We are going to be ground zero next year and will need a complete buy in from everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I forgot Matt Clarke the signed slowest mid in the comp Jack Graham too in addition to Owies who had no contract offer plus overpay of Baker and turfing pick 3. LOL

How to ruin a club in one off season within your first 2 months in charge

Another seat at my poker table.

The only problem with that is no Tauru for Norf. Doesn't bother me but might them.

That's what Twomey reckons.

Never listen to anything Ralph says. He's a deadset thicko.

I hear some things. I deduce others. Jagga was both.

I play loose in poker haha

Is 25 for Caleb Daniel still a thing for North

Not sure id give up 6+10 just for 2

Maybe 6+14(or 18)

I wouldn’t say strongly, yet.

Think it’s at the stage of asking what it looks like and bringing Houston into discussions.

Lot of moving parts and parts that may not agree. Could come to nothing and could be trumped by Saints and Melbourne in particular or we get cold feet.

Fascinating though.
Been thinking though. Heard Norf are talking their pick 25 for Caleb Daniel. If they do that, they’ll be pretty keen to split 2 to get some extra selections in this strong draft. If that’s the case, as you say, just gotta trump the Aints and Shemons

If all 4 of Brisbanes picks are used up (4th push back) in the Ashcroft bid, picks 51 and 61 increase in value to about 470 points, 70 adds another 70 points as well in that situation. Should be enough for GC as they would get at least one later pick back when they trade for Noble.

I forgot Matt Clarke the signed slowest mid in the comp Jack Graham too in addition to Owies who had no contract offer plus overpay of Baker and turfing pick 3. LOL

How to ruin a club in one off season within your first 2 months in charge
It's like he thinks they're in their window. Will be bottom 3 next year and needed to hit the draft before Tassie. Absolute madness.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back