• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we need to hold now, looks like our other picks are getting done.

Dockers will start getting more desperate, everyone is making moves, instead of them.
Fremantle are certainties for top 6 if they can get their hands on Bolton
otherwise they are just like 6 or7 clubs who will be scrambling around to sneak into the 8. Bell and Walls are fools if they think we are going to suck up to them.

Can we please get the Rioli deal done today before the AFL put the BS embargo in place tomorrow so no trades can be done until the fox footy show starts being televised?
See top of page. Pretty much rolling updates this morning..... Richmond have Suns 6 & 23 and WCE's 14. No Bolton trade done yet.

update 15 Oct. 2: 10

Are people seriously still crying about the Brisbane pick swap
Not crying, just concerned at slight unders.

If Rioli trade goes through as expected (6, 23, 78 for Rioli, 51, 61, 70), then concern is completely gone.

See top of page. Pretty much rolling updates this morning..... Richmond have Suns 6 & 23 and WCE's 14. No Bolton trade done yet.

update 15 Oct. 2: 10
Who the **** is running this shit show of a spreadsheet?

I think we need to keep 1,6,14 and what ever we get for Bolton.
I'm all for trading our picks in the 20's into next year.
So am I, but this isn't Geelong's F1 we're talking about.

It's NORF. Could very well be pick #2 next year. Almost a lock to be 2-5, I'd say.

Firstly, I loved Baker and what a player he was for us. A legend and gonna miss him not being part of team. Genuinely gave everything.

BUT

**** me, what has he done. Imagine him turning up to WCE as the cornerstone of 'that' deal. He has just turned himself into the walking scapegoat, purely because he wanted to go to a boyhood club. Supporters dont give a shit who you barracked for as a kid, when they're spitting on you. He's a walking target.

He could have got home, been a ****ing legend at Fremantle for allowing them to do one over their cross town rivals, walked in with Bolton and given Richmond a kiss on the willy on the way out.

I guarentee you, he'll regret not considering the Fremantle offer before the end of the day. This is 101 in how to shoot yourself in the foot.

And, as much as l love him... after that disgraceful BNF speech... see ya champ... enjoy and good luck. :kiss:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle are certainties for top 6 if they can get their hands on Bolton
otherwise they are just like 6 or7 clubs who will be scrambling around to sneak into the 8. Bell and Walls are fools if they think we are going to suck up to them.
They’re hungry for success, and if they don’t deliver next year, heads will roll. They need to go all-in.

Love how everyone is still banging on about Dusty to GC because they’re trying to ship Atkins off.

Last I checked the Free agency window is closed and he’s not a delisted free agent so it would have to be via trade otherwise he’s officially retired.

Pick 14 looks really good for us, especially considering where Baker was drafted.

But lets not forget how good Baker was for us the last 5 or so seasons. Maybe not a match winner but a huge peice of our team. Very reliable and even talked of as a leader.

I have nothing but respect for Baker and wish him well.

And reckon Pick 14 is a win for us, but also think West Coast get a very good player.
I dont he walked lets screw him and the rest

lol, when is their destination versus ours?? I give us 15 years and them 8.

Tell me in 2016 did we get pick 3??? and in a draft rated to

Kane Cornes mentioned West Coast trading out previous pick and missed out on Sheezel. How did that go?
15?? Don’t think so. 5-8 or the like.
CFC would say they are in their window now. So not 8 either.
We are bottoming out, as a list and regenerating , they are not. They have done well to move to position 3 in a great draft.
What has the 2016 pick 3 got to do with anything? We don’t have pick 3, never have.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back