• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonty Faull is our kpf target. He and Lalor have been at the top of our board which was called out by Groc many moons ago

I’m very suspicious about anyone with the name Jonty

6 and 14. unfortunately 6 will definitely have to be used and Im ok with that.

we need to do some work with our picks in the 20's to try and get into the teens

We could have given up 10&baker for 3 and didn’t

Can’t see us now giving up 6&14 to get the same player

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton has his home on the Market.
You don't put your home on the market unless your promised something.
Only club that will fold is the same club that made that promise.
Just as easily to take your home off the maket and its not like the auction is tomorrow at 3 pm

Anyway this is Shai / Freo and his managers problem

Blair just comes to afl house gets the Rioli deal done goes home and back at 7:15pm makes a coffee and has a smoke and at 7:25 Walls hands him the Lube

Jonty Faull is our kpf target. He and Lalor have been at the top of our board which was called out by Groc many moons ago
Agree it will be Faull. Yes Groc did call it out also. I think we could take a second KP OR ruck. Dodson possibly.

Just as easily to take your home off the maket and its not like the auction is tomorrow at 3 pm

Anyway this is Shai / Freo and his managers problem

Blair just comes to afl house gets the Rioli deal done goes home and back at 7:15pm makes a coffee and has a smoke and at 7:25 Walls hands him the Lube
Hard day at the orifice! :thumbsu:

Aren't we all, hoping to see 1, 6, 10, 11, 14, 20, 23, 24
How about our points, not that it'll mean much by tomorrow night but it will surpass 11,000+

View attachment 2143342
Both given time and over time...this Draft will become known as the all time Tiger Draft...
There will be dancing in the streets, swinging and swaying, lots of yee hawing too (my fav!)...
As the new Tiger boys come to Town!
Tiger legends will arise and stories be banded around for years to come of...
How a wooden spoon club rose from dead last, rising like a phoenix to nearly totally consume this Draft!
Oh the auguish...oh the angst...oh the Cornish pies and pasties of despairs...ohhh the oppo tears...
But not enough to drown out the bellowing chorus...of thousands and thousands of Tiger Members and supporters...
WE COME FROM TIGERLAND, A FIGHTING FURY FROM TIGERLAND!!! or DYNASTY, DYNASTY, DYNASTY!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back