• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Port and West Coast bending over to Carlton, pies and sun's... Seriously these are the 3 teams that port will be neck and neck with and they've made them better and themselves worse.

For everyone getting excited about trading for pick 2, just remember that the Dees can trump us with 5 & 9 for 2 & 25, which North would be mad to knock back as it gets them Tauru and Armstrong if they want to address their KPP stocks

Today we get picks 10,11 and 18.
We loose Bolton and pick 14.
LOCK IT IN!

I’d prefer 10, 11 & 30 for Bolton & 23. Freo might as well if they are trying to meet the 2 firsts in 4 years rule. However, they reckon they can get an exemption for the Jackson trade… why have rules and then don’t have rules AFL.

For everyone getting excited about trading for pick 2, just remember that the Dees can trump us with 5 & 9 for 2 & 25, which North would be mad to knock back as it gets them Tauru and Armstrong if they want to address their KPP stocks
The dees only have picks 5 & 9. Their 40s pick will go to Brisbane for Sharp. They won't trade 5 & 9.

Can't see the dees doing that though. Massive overpay.
25 part of the Caleb Daniel deal if north want him as well is a spanner in the works.
North want massive overs for 2 so just think it doesn't happen.

However if it did, then it would be the worst possible result for us as means Dees take a gun mid at 2 and north go 2 best talls at 5&9.

If nothing happens, could see north reaching for a tall at 2 (means a jagga could slide to 6) and there would still be a quality tall at 10 for us (Armstrong / Shanahan)

If Norf were prepared to offer a future first for pick 13, I think they would do pick 2 and a future first for 5, 9 & Melbournes F2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be interesting to see if Jason Taylor moves up or hangs with the picks he has.
Seems one of the smarter ones.

Hence the word "essentially" Wal. If we're not interested in Allan, and he goes before our #12, then that pick #12 is "essentially" worth #11 for us.

I'd even look at helping the Eags get a little leg up over the Dockers for 2025 picks to access Chad Warner. But that's a promise for next year.
Sorry mate, got ya. Just a bit confused.

Saints’ F1 and F2 I’m guessing. I don’t think we would, myself.

That 6 to 8 could be a big slide, 14 has value if used or traded and if we did flick it I would hope to do it with a team likely to finish lower than the Saints
No. Because we can get future firsts with pick 20

Choosing the right manager when you’re looking to be traded in contract is really important eh. And it’s a bold choice to go with someone without a big book.

Houston surely gets marched to North if Poopa Connors didn’t threaten to diss Port in future trades if they didn’t agree to embolden a competitor.

Choosing the right manager when you’re looking to be traded in contract is really important eh. And it’s a bold choice to go with someone without a big book.

Houston surely gets marched to North if Poopa Connors didn’t threaten to diss Port in future trades if they didn’t agree to embolden a competitor.

Which is why hawks decision to **** over Barrass is crazy. Shares a manager with Harley Reid too ;)

It's pretty cooked actually. The AFL need to do something to limit their control.

Would be good to go to the draft with 1,6,10,11 this year then 3 top 10’s again next year.
Which teams would people target for future first?
The 2 teams I thought would drop a Melbourne and Collingwood have already given there’s up.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back