List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

PSA
Until we get official confirmation any posts about the reported news about a Tigers staff member any posts will be deleted in this thread out of respect of the family involved

Apparently not paying any of Shai's contract

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Even when we are shit our club manages to always put a smile on our face

Feel like this is the dawn of our next golden era and I’m living for it
Oh yeah...so glad I did not throw my membership away...now I'm set for the GF gold member's lotto!

why do you reckon? easier to decide draft night if the player you want is still there if Saints still have it and happy to go back looking for another pick
have you seen our picks, the player we want will have been selected by us way before pick 8

Is Blair Hartley our most vital person to retain at our club? Should we make him an executive of football, have him on the board and give him $$$$ rise?
Statue at punt rd with the boss sunnies.

no point loading up for 2025 if there is nothing there

maybe 6 and 18 for 2
It's a full year away kids will develop more. Trading both 23 & 24 for a say a F1 round that may land in top 10 in 2025 is worth it to go along with our own potential pick 1 again. Take another 3 or 4 kids next year and in 2026, that's 12 kids coming through almost together in 3 years before Tassie enter.
Getting 2025 picks is just as important imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How we looking for points you points nuffies?
People still pissed at Lions trade

People still wanting Rioli + Baker + Bolton instead of starting fresh

There's a deadline before the draft. I think one or two weeks before the draft and then once the draft begins, live trading of picks opens.
Be interesting to see if anything happens pre draft. Most exchanges should happen then, but human nature might be to wait until draft night. With the picks we have, can you even imagine how many inquiries we are going field between now and draft night.......... talk about a whip hand!

john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

Is Blair Hartley our most vital person to retain at our club? Should we make him an executive of football, have him on the board and give him $$$$ rise?
He’s copped his fair share of heat over the past few seasons and probably fairly

But not t would be interesting to know how much of what he does is directed by the coach and greater powers

But when push comes to shove he makes the moves to execute the plans he is given

Cornes is tough when not in front of the person he is trying to ridicule. He becomes a meek little mouse when the person is there and he is challenged.

Small man. No heart. Piece of shit.

Chris Davies taking him to the cleaners.
Spot on, I thought exactly the same thing.

Talks a big game then becomes a shrinking violet.

**** trading up. Take 8 kids in an even draft. Will be obscene every other club watching all our kids on stage on draft night.
Agreed – less chance to **** it up, too.

Absolutely
Put our offer on the table with 6 and one of the teen picks and if it gets the deal done fantastic but if not so be it

Either way we are in a fantastic position to define this draft

we've controlled it from the start .... amazing performance by all

now make sure our development side of operations is on point - get Cotch back to lead again (off field)

i dont think loosing rioli bolton and baker makes us worse if we get players back from injury and the fact that we dont have louie anymore

reckon we can push for the 8 straight away

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back