List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ralphy reckons this is the draft as good as the 2001 draft
daffy duck masturbation GIF

Well done RFC! I tip my hat great trading period to end up with 8 picks out of the 24. That has to be applauded. Yes some picks back on forth and so on which happens in trading but RFC would be celebrating that haul and so should we the fans. I’m no recruiter or list manager and only go off videos and what’s said here but there’s a reason Carlton traded up for 3. They have been in the ear of one player and said we’ll take you at 3. Who that is I’m sure RFC know. I’m a believer that the old chestnut a kid will go anywhere is BS. Families are involved and I’m sure they tell recruiters their preference. I’m on the fence with trading up for 2 but with this amount of picks and also next year we could grab 2 of the top 5 kids which is what you build around. The cost will leave that to the experts but great position to be in. 👍

Caleb Daniel for 25, official.....

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahhaah dumcampaigners hawks
Eagles did well with the trade

Think the Hawks will have a bit of a dead cat bounce next season and won’t replicate what they did this year

Probably finish around 10th imo

Gives a mention to the Toce family at the end. Very good interview, but he should've brought the bottle of lube he used on the AFL community today.

Thanks for posting. To hear Blair’s voice crack right at the end says a lot about how he was thought of.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back