List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

images
A legendary Melbourne tale up there with Jennifer keyte, johnny diesel and the champagne bottle

That’s some bullshit. Rioli was pretty much our only way to move the ball.

His speed and run was pretty much our only way to get out of our half. Our kicking is only average and our marking is piss poor.

All three of them were key players for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's demented. Best ignored. 😁

That’s some bullshit. Rioli was pretty much our only way to move the ball.

His speed and run was pretty much our only way to get out of our half. Our kicking is only average and our marking is piss poor.

All three of them were key players for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luckily half back is the easiest position to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blair has dealt with Brady Rawlings before
He knows hoe yo deal with him

#6 + #18 Brady you know thats a great deal
You can then trade #6 for #15 , #16 , #21 to the giants and get #15 , #16 , #18 .#21 to the draft
North fans will love you for that and Will Thursfield wont take your job

I reckon if Marshall bid from Lions comes after our pick 18 but before pick 23 we'll try to sell either pick 23 or 24 for their 1st next year. Bombers will want a pick after Kako bid.

Pick 6 + 18 for pick 2 is a good deal for both parties.

I personally cant see north trading #2 without #6 being involved and im ok with that if we have #2 then #6 just becomes another pick that we tale a midfielder with.

#6 is important for North for 2 reasons first is they have their choice of KPP and also get another with a later pick most likely trainor. 2nd reason is they can further trade #6 to GWS for #15 , #16 , #21

I think Hartley will be looking at #6 and #20 as the trade but will have to give up #6 & #18 which im ok with as it gets us the best 2 mids and leave us with #1 , #2 , #10 , #11 , #20 , #23 , #24 FOS / Lalor double

The later 2 picks #23 & #24 are the 2 picks we should be looking into trading for F1's if we decide to move them and are happy with our haul but if we stll have players we rather take just use them but there will be clubs coming for them
Geelong , Essendon , Eagles x 2 picks , St Kilda are the teams i would deal with for their F1's for #24

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back