• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Options

North - pick 2 and F1
St Kilda - pick 7 & 8 and F1
Gold Coast - 3 x F1s
West Coast - pick 12, 2 x F1s
the North option is interesting

would they do it and if they did who would they pick?

I bet Saints would seriously consider it , some think they want Lalor.

Would Melbourne trade 5 and 9 for 1?? I think they like top end talent

if we got 5 and 9 for 1 it would stop a lot of whinging because we would have more picks to choose players from, lol

the where rumours Oliver wanted out, let alone Petracca, if Melbourne got pick one, would that trigger a shift next year?? interesting

the other option is Adelaide. Imagine if we went to Adelaide and said RFC's future first for Adelaides pick 4 and their future first so Adealide could get Dyson Sharp possible and we end up with four and AFC future first. RFC might want something more

Last edited:
we won't be trading our Future 1st ffs :rolleyes:

I'm guessing we won't, but I think we should listen to offers. If there is currently a consensus number 1 pick for next year and we rate someone higher than that and it's a very generous offer, we should atleast consider it. Other clubs are going to be viewing it as almost certainly pick 1. We are no guarantee to finish dead last next year. We could well finish somewhere in the bottom six if we get a dream run with injuries and a few other sides shit the bed all year.

You would want a King's ransom for it for sure though.

I'm guessing we won't, but I think we should listen to offers. If there is currently a consensus number 1 pick for next year and we rate someone higher than that and it's a very generous offer, we should atleast consider it. Other clubs are going to be viewing it as almost certainly pick 1. We are no guarantee to finish dead last next year. We could well finish somewhere in the bottom six if we get a dream run with injuries and a few other sides shit the bed all year.

You would want a King's ransom for it for sure though.
I'd want 1 x top 5 pick, 1 x top 10 and something else. we can chuck in 23

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back