List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The water is warm don’t feel left out jump in
Genuinely made me laugh out loud. 🤣

screaming kung fu GIF by Warner Archive

The tiges should have a crack at Cats F1 and F2 picks. The cliff has been a long time coming. Lose Jeremy Cameron and they'll finish bottom 4. Can easily see them finishing 12 - 14 with their hard top 6 draw.
That are probably after Jacques from falcons. Why do them any favours?

That are probably after Jacques from falcons. Why do them any favours?

Not sure how offering them like 2024 pick 23 for their 2025 F1 & F2 is doing them a favour lf they finish:
8th = picks 10 & 28
10th = picks 8 & 26.
12th = picks 6 & 24

They're a year older and kept most of their best players who are ancient. Hawkins is now gone and if Cameron goes down they're screwed.They'll have a short off season and hard draw, so I reckon they'll fall out of finals contention early and drop right off. Especially if they play the kids as they haven't picked any decent ones up.

We did have that this year and 4th year Dow failed miserably, why keep him?

McAuliffe will be up for a little more game time and Sonsie can get his turn to fail. MRJ can grab some minutes too if needed, I’d even put Short back there over Dow.

Dow’s definitely not the answer and I don’t rate him. Unless something dramatically changes he will be delisted in 12 months time.

However we’ve lost Dusty, Pickett, Graham, Baker and Bolton in the off season who all could play in the middle.
We are very light on for midfield depth when the inevitable injuries occur.
That’s the reason we have McIntosh and Dow still on our list.

I’m hopeful that McAuliffe and Sonsie can establish themselves into our regular best 22 in 2025, they will almost be there by default but there’s a reason why we have Dow on our list and it’s because of the above.

Not sure how offering them like 2024 pick 23 for their 2025 F1 & F2 is doing them a favour lf they finish:
8th = picks 10 & 28
10th = picks 8 & 26.
12th = picks 6 & 24

They're a year older and kept most of their best players who are ancient. Hawkins is now gone and if Cameron goes down they're screwed.They'll have a short off season and hard draw, so I reckon they'll fall out of finals contention early and drop right off. Especially if they play the kids as they haven't picked any decent ones up.
I think we need to not involve picks 23 & 24 in any deal for pick 2 (if we go after it).
I was keen on it but I think the deals that we will get offered on draft night for 23 & 24 could be huge. Clubs will come hard with future picks for both of them

My issue with it is next years draft is meant to be shallow. So the question is is player 24 this year worse or better than say player 10 next year?
Exactly. Would NOT trade 23 or 24 for Cats F1. Even if our dreams came true, and that cliff finally came, I doubt there's be the same quality available next year at that pick.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello fellow Tigers. I've steered clear of the bigfooty forum as have been too busy enjoying Tiger success over 2017 onwards but now that we are back to the old days (90's and 00's) I have a need to get amongst it and suss out who we are taking in the draft.

What do we think about trading up? Can't see us parting with 6 as the spread of talent is there but i'd love for us to lock away Lalor/O'Sullivan or Lalor/Smith.

Not a fan of Smillie (only Smillie i'm a fan of is DJ Grant Smilie IYKYK) but also would love to see us grab the next best tall Key fwd if we aren't already in deep with existing young KPF target like Cadman etc.

First time in a long time i'm excited about the draft, let alone even looked at it!

GO TIGES

Hello fellow Tigers. I've steered clear of the bigfooty forum as have been too busy enjoying Tiger success over 2017 onwards but now that we are back to the old days (90's and 00's) I have a need to get amongst it and suss out who we are taking in the draft.

What do we think about trading up? Can't see us parting with 6 as the spread of talent is there but i'd love for us to lock away Lalor/O'Sullivan or Lalor/Smith.

Not a fan of Smillie (only Smillie i'm a fan of is DJ Grant Smilie IYKYK) but also would love to see us grab the next best tall Key fwd if we aren't already in deep with existing young KPF target like Cadman etc.

First time in a long time i'm excited about the draft, let alone even looked at it!

GO TIGES
Grant Smilie was one of the best. Gonna do some digging now

GO TIGES
Sorry, you'll have to sift through 100s of pages from multiple threads to get your answer

Lose Jeremy Cameron and they'll finish bottom 4. Can easily see them finishing 12 - 14 with their hard top 6 draw.
Let's see how hard their draw is. They'll be the only top 6 team that plays us and West Coast twice.

The tiges should have a crack at Cats F1 and F2 picks. The cliff has been a long time coming. Lose Jeremy Cameron and they'll finish bottom 4. Can easily see them finishing 12 - 14 with their hard top 6 draw.

All these clubs are starting to panic that they are out of or don't have many picks in the deep draft.

:tearsofjoy:

I disagree to a lot on here, next year's draft is going to be heavily compromised. Our first pick will be fine, but 2nd round picks will be like a 3rd rounder. I hate the thought of trading in F2 picks. Even future round 1's I'd be cautious of.

All these clubs are starting to panic that they are out of or don't have many picks in the deep draft.

:tearsofjoy:

I disagree to a lot on here, next year's draft is going to be heavily compromised. Our first pick will be fine, but 2nd round picks will be like a 3rd rounder. I hate the thought of trading in F2 picks. Even future round 1's I'd be cautious of.

Future firsts should be fine. Theoretically at picks 23 and 24, there are going to be teams that rate the players still available as worth their future first. We may have already gotten everyone we rate at that point and thus transferring a bit of draft capital into next year is going to be the right call. Can always do it again next year too. Feels like this draft haul has the potential to set us up for 2-3 years of quality picks. Gotta take the approach of looking at every deal and ensuring that our rebuild is complete by the time Tasmania come in.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back