List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As above - when we, and the others, push for two matches each against the big Vic clubs, something has to change. When teams are allowed to send preferences for who they play, traditional fixtures etc., there's always fallout from that.

Leave the tin hat bullshit for Twitter.

Dis gone be good
Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki

as above - when we, and the others, push for two matches each against the big Vic clubs, something has to change. When teams are allowed to send preferences for who they play, traditional fixtures etc., there's always fallout from that.

Leave the tin hat bullshit for Twitter.

Richmond has had less than AFL average amount of matches againsnt the other big 4 clubs in the last 4 seasons.

So how about you find some facts and base your claims on those rather than making up rubbish and then inferring posters who are presentig facts are low grade conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:

Richmond has had less than AFL average amount of matches againsnt the other big 4 clubns in the last 4 seasons.

So how about you find some facts and base your claims on those rather than making up rubbish and then inferring posters who are presentig facts are low grade conspiracy theorists.
I still can’t believe Coll are guaranteed 2 x games v blues and ess EVERY year , no flipping wonder their crowds are no 1. Most years , that’s a min 70 plus 4 x

I still can’t believe Coll are guaranteed 2 x games v blues and ess EVERY year , no flipping wonder their crowds are no 1. Most years , that’s a min 70 plus 4 x
yet we are the only club to ever outdraw them in history while both top 4

Remember the outrage by some when we overlooked Tom Scully a couple of years ago? I just saw that he was delisted by Port this week....

Remember the outrage by some when we overlooked Tom Scully a couple of years ago? I just saw that he was delisted by Port this week....
Yes that was discussed significantly but most thought he was soft and not competitive enough
Harry Lemmy was the one most including myself wanted and were furious that we Lemmy was taken with #47 just 2 picks before our #49

Yes that was discussed significantly but most thought he was soft and not competitive enough
Harry Lemmy was the one most including myself wanted and were furious that we Lemmy was taken with #47 just 2 picks before our #49
Lemmy's even softer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted him, he’d kicked big bags of goals in the juniors and was going to be available with our later picks

Was always a huge question mark if he’d be able to get enough size onto his frame though

Liar you were a fan
Like **** I was.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back