List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There are 9 senior list spots available but 1 will need to be filled by an elevated rookie

View attachment 2151491

Thanks for doing this. So in theory we go into the draft able to pick 9 players but likely go with 6, trade 2 picks out on the night for first rounders next year, then promote off the rookie list 1 player so we can still have one pick in the rookie draft and one in the SSP.

That seems to be our strategy each year in terms of keeping spots open.

Happy with this. They can protect the kids and fill holes. If they don't play AFL that means that we're good with injuries and players are in form. If they play AFL they will do OK. which is all that is needed. I don't care if we come last again next year. I do care if our new draftees are thrown to the wolves. Kmac and Dow can play with the wolves.

1729824615648.png

Dis gone be good
Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki
cosmo-kramer-head-nod.gif

What do people think of Parfitt? I know he has his issues but at 26 or so and 130 games he could be a good stop gap. Sign him for 2 years and say "your role is to play in the guts when the draftees need a rest or Hopper/Prestia are injured otherwise you are VFL."

We are down a rotation in the midfield and I would rather not risk damaging the long term health of our draftees or see a starting mid of TT, Ross, Dow with no one else.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has to be Cadman, as long as he continues to improve. Comes out of contract end of 2026.

My only concern is Collingwood will be sitting last by then so might have better picks to offer.

So he’ll chose a downward spiralling Pies over an upward trajectory Tigers captained by his best mate Sam Lalor?

What do people think of Parfitt? I know he has his issues but at 26 or so and 130 games he could be a good stop gap. Sign him for 2 years and say "your role is to play in the guts when the draftees need a rest or Hopper/Prestia are injured otherwise you are VFL."

We are down a rotation in the midfield and I would rather not risk damaging the long term health of our draftees or see a starting mid of TT, Ross, Dow with no one else.
No need for us to bring in list cloggers

Taranto, Hopper, Prestia, McAulliffe, Ross and Dow are enough, MRJ showed some good signs in the Magoos when given time in the middle.

List squeeze well and truly on at Freo. Knobel is a promising young ruck and has done quite well in the WAFL. He'd be a far better option than Colina.

Pretty sure Snuffaluphagus was talking him up as a possible trade swap in part of the Bolton / Baker trades a month or so ago.

Poor guy would be spewing, he liked him a bit.

Who knows, hopefully we are winning a few games and look to be improving by then.

Also is there anyone Lalor isn't best mates with?
Why do you think we’re picking Sam first and making him captain? Everyone loves the guy. ;)

I have no idea if theyre actually mates but someone put up a photo of them at rebels together.

Knobel is the sort of insurance ruck you grab as a DFA on the cheap, could be worth a peek
Their last insurance ruck they offloaded for bugger all is now one of the better rucks in the comp. Freo have always been a ruck factory.

I'd take him as a DFA but surely we can't carry Nank, Colina, Snackpack, Ryan, and Knobel? Too many rucks. Not to mention someone like your man Gerreyn come draft time.

Yeah but the last Knobel we had was shit.
I'd be happy with that, Trent's nephew?
It's his son.

Pretty sure Snuffaluphagus was talking him up as a possible trade swap in part of the Bolton / Baker trades a month or so ago.

Poor guy would be spewing, he liked him a bit.
Indeed he was.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back