List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Their last insurance ruck they offloaded for bugger all is now one of the better rucks in the comp. Freo have always been a ruck factory.

I'd take him as a DFA but surely we can't carry Nank, Colina, Snackpack, Ryan, and Knobel? Too many rucks. Not to mention someone like your man Gerreyn come draft time.

It's his son.

Indeed he was.

When did you start doing multi quote responses? lol

RATD won't be happy.

as above - when we, and the others, push for two matches each against the big Vic clubs, something has to change. When teams are allowed to send preferences for who they play, traditional fixtures etc., there's always fallout from that.

Leave the tin hat bullshit for Twitter.

Really? BF is where tin hats blossom… let’s not pretend there isn’t at least a few curious things happening at head office … bottom of the free kick ladder 8-years running in an 18-team competition. The only team to ever have an arc decision overturned without conclusive video evidence (which we still haven’t seen)… Coincidences as well ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

When did you start doing multi quote responses? lol

RATD won't be happy.
He will be in 26 days, 1 hour, 36 minutes and 51 seconds....one way or another

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

It has to be Cadman, as long as he continues to improve. Comes out of contract end of 2026.

My only concern is Collingwood will be sitting last by then so might have better picks to offer.
They may have better picks to offer, but they'll also be at ground 0 of a rebuild right when Tassie enter the comp & using the Draft to dig themselves out won't be an option. By that stage we should be showing progress & be on our way back up the ladder.

100% I would be taking Knobel in the Rookie draft
Perfect developing Ruckman with 2 years under his belt
Pretty much an unspoken rule that clubs don't pinch players that a club has promised to re rookie. We'd have to take him as a delsited free agent or not at all IMO. And we don't have the list spots for that.

Shouldn't have given Colina another year (unless he is able to go back on the cat B list).

Pretty sure Snuffaluphagus was talking him up as a possible trade swap in part of the Bolton / Baker trades a month or so ago.

Poor guy would be spewing, he liked him a bit.
Because I was tagged below, we've committed to rookieing him but moved him for the 3 draft selections. I'll be pretty pissed if someone takes him though it seems list spots are pretty toight around the league.

They delisted Tom Emmett who was best 22 at the start of the year (thankfully not for long) instead of Knobel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because I was tagged below, we've committed to rookieing him but moved him for the 3 draft selections. I'll be pretty pissed if someone takes him though it seems list spots are pretty toight around the league.

They delisted Tom Emmett who was best 22 at the start of the year (thankfully not for long) instead of Knobel.
Why wouldnt they just delist Brodie and Rookie list him ?
Sure he is contracted but if another team takes him all the better for Fremantle

Why wouldnt they just delist Brodie and Rookie list him ?
Sure he is contracted but if another team takes him all the better for Fremantle
I'd imagine some kind of cap implication around tearing up the contract of a contracted player, not that I'm fully across all the rules

I'd imagine some kind of cap implication around tearing up the contract of a contracted player, not that I'm fully across all the rules
I dont believe you tear up the contract when redrafted them as a rookie and they can remain on the same contract
If another team picks him up they just pay the min salary and freo would make up the difference is how that works

Really? BF is where tin hats blossom… let’s not pretend there isn’t at least a few curious things happening at head office … bottom of the free kick ladder 8-years running in an 18-team competition. The only team to ever have an arc decision overturned without conclusive video evidence (which we still haven’t seen)… Coincidences as well ?
Not to mention, in record time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back