Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Geelong hate is not of Jealousy, but of having been raised in a Geelong dominant household and family, and the fact that their fans have a holier than thou attitude, and memory recollections that only go back as far as 2007.
Fair enough, many of their supporters do seem quite arrogant. But on-field and recruitment was what I was referring to, and some of us saying how these pickups will 'backfire' on them.

Why couldn't Aish have chosen us? One brisbane fan posted this idea on their board and I thought it was a great trade for us:

Imagine that? We lose Pick 12 and Astbury and Get Aish and Yarran. I'd jizz.

Has Aish or Richmond come out and said no to each other? I've read so many articles I can't remember.

I like the idea of getting Aish for a pick downgrade and Astbury.

I'd then suggest this trade to Carlton

Pick 31 + Pick 17 for Pick 20 + Pick 56 + Yarran.

That way we have 20, 49, 56.

We need the pro sports model from the states. If you're in contract you are told by the club where you're ****ing going, if you dont like it stiff shit find a job doing something else

Free agent is exactly that can go wherever they want no compo picks nothing, ****-off-see-you-later-hello-mate-thanks-for-coming-to-our-team

Would make life better. This shit half-way in between is so ****ing amateur it makes me want to spew

Geelong hate is only jealousy. Their fans must be ecstatic with their new recruits, well done to them. Good clubs just never stay down for long.

Paying for a free agent certainly breaking new ground.

Their club and their few supporters are so fickle and so in debt that they can't afford to bottom out.

Henderson is pathetic. Soft, slow and easily beaten early in a game. Downgrade on Rivers.

Scott Selwood wanted to play with his brother, who himself had a crap year. Is about to have his 3rd ankle reconstruction. Whoopee!

How would you rate their Hamish McIntosh pickup. Awesome, eh. Makes Hampson look like Simon Madden.

You'd be be easiest poker player to fleece. Just keep hitting.

Day 3 of a trade period and you're throwing toys. Grow up

Has Aish or Richmond come out and said no to each other? I've read so many articles I can't remember.
Don't think either have directly said 'no' to one another. He has nominated Collingwood, but Brisbane do not want to trade him so who the **** knows what's happening there.

We need the pro sports model from the states. If you're in contract you are told by the club where you're ******* going, if you dont like it stiff shit find a job doing something else

Free agent is exactly that can go wherever they want no compo picks nothing, ****-off-see-you-later-hello-mate-thanks-for-coming-to-our-team

Would make life better. This shit half-way in between is so ******* amateur it makes me want to spew

Could happen next CBA would take a lockout to get it done though no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong hate is only jealousy. Their fans must be ecstatic with their new recruits, well done to them. Good clubs just never stay down for long.

Selwood on good money about to get an ankle reco

Henderson for a first

I wouldn't be happy with either

Dangerfield you obviously have to do what you have to do so well done there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need the pro sports model from the states. If you're in contract you are told by the club where you're ******* going, if you dont like it stiff shit find a job doing something else

Would make life better. This shit half-way in between is so ******* amateur it makes me want to spew
Will never happen under the current pay scale.

Don't think either have directly said 'no' to one another. He has nominated Collingwood, but Brisbane do not want to trade him so who the **** knows what's happening there.

I reckon Brisbane would come to the party if they felt they were getting something they needed in return. Aish has nominated a Melbourne based club which means it really doesn't make a difference if it is us or Collingwood.

I actually don't know if I rate him but it could be one of those master plays that nets us a 10 year player ready to go when we get him.

Don't think we will but we could go as far to offer Griffiths, they are desperate for some maturity up forward.

Anderson is contracted next year. I would of considered the pick 17 or 21 if we can get it from brissy for him. **** carlton. Yarran is a 2nd rounder. Anderson would be a jet for us. Quick young and explosive. Exactly what we lack

That's it i'm done - i'm getting angry at nothing.

I would be happy if we get out of this trade period with Ben Lennon on the list.

When taking into account reitrements and delistings, new draft selections and trades, we look like coming out at a net loss.

Another year hanging about mid-table is not good for business.

latest

I reckon Brisbane would come to the party if they felt they were getting something they needed in return. Aish has nominated a Melbourne based club which means it really doesn't make a difference if it is us or Collingwood.
I'm not sure if you've been avoiding any news involving Aish, but he has specifically nominated Collingwood, not just a Melbourne based club.

But let's get him because then we'd be doing something!!!

I don't mind him, but 2 years into his career, every top 10 pick might work out. Most don't.
You know what, theres a bloke at Essendon called Brett Stanton..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back