Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our losing mentality has moved to the Free Agency /Trade game... Players must think Pies are more likely to be cup winners then a better placed and overall team Tigers ... If we had won two finals i think this trade week would have been different

If throwing more money is what it takes to get an A grader so be it. If the pies can do what it takes to get AT, why didn't we do.? oh hang on we did but couldn't get it done. Obviously pies did more than us to get him. simple.
Surely they are not better than us in development at this stage but they have a few people who know how to get things done.

RFC is linked to every player but everyone knows that it's just a link and we just don't have the balls to get things done.....
It may change in the next few years and if it does, my comments will change accordingly. As of now, it's a failure.

shiel, Treloard, armytage, hanneberry, tyson they were all linked to RFC but none of them are playing for RFC are they.? instead we have taylor hunt.! go figure

So name it, what more should we have done that would have gotten Shiel, and name the specifics?

Our losing mentality has moved to the Free Agency /Trade game... Players must think Pies are more likely to be cup winners then a better placed and overall team Tigers ... If we had won two finals i think this trade week would have been different

They just think the pies are gunna get you gigs in channel nine ;)

What an awful trade period for the RFC. Blokes we have currently in these positions are clowns and I hope they get the ass next year because we have not improved in 3 years.

Well there goes our chance of getting a second rounder for Astbury to give to Carlol. pick 21 to carlton for Tom Bell. We have completely f*d up that we did get attached to that trade to get Yarran.
We'll probably offer pick 12 and 31 for 20 and Yarran now. Carlton still have their second rounder in 21 so makes sense. That's if we believe the kids we are targeting will fall this far.

Short of a life time supply of hand jobs, i know 2 "The Roar Is Back" has offered to provide it, as he learnt the best technique in his prison days, have no idea. Unless we off load mcbean as I know the hawks love him and if Jed Anderson was worth 15, mcbean would be worth 15 at least.
Bit out of form TBH everythime I reload your misses sucks me dry .

Geelong keep getting it done. Traded 49 + 53 for Smith.
Big win. Personally I thought we were in need for a ruckman. With Currie and Smith this year both talented we could have gone for one. Currie knows he is back up at GC if he goes or has gone. Don't know who we will go for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big win. Personally I thought we were in need for a ruckman. With Currie and Smith this year both talented we could have gone for one. Currie knows he is back up at GC if he goes or has gone. Don't know who we will go for next year.
Currie gone now.

So name it, what more should we have done that would have gotten Shiel, and name the specifics?

Specifics.? I don't have any, that's not my job. Dan & Blair should have the specifics and should be judged on results not trying.
So you think RFC has done everything possible and should shut up shop.?

Having pick 12, 31 and 52 in the draft isn't all that bad. We could land 2 future best 22 players in that crop.

It's hard to determine if I care if we don't recruit any more players. I mean which club looks like they'll improve by enough to overtake us from recruits or their list. I say none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back