Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Using pick 18 also means we can't trade our next 3 first rounders in the next 3 years for doozies either.

The guys at RFC are clueless!!!
Magic, I like you, but you're off here.

We had pick 19. Not 18.
We traded that in from someone else.
We need two first round picks in a 4 year block.
We have pick 12 this year.
Therefore we can still trade 2 of our next 4 future firsts still.
Not sure if you're trolling today because usually you're better than this.

Using pick 18 also means we can't trade our next 3 first rounders in the next 3 years for doozies either.

The guys at RFC are clueless!!!
log off, lay off the pipe and go to bed mate.

I disagree.

Townsend won't be in the team (at least for now) so that won't help our midfield issues.

Chaplin and Maric are only going backwards and we haven't addressed that at all.
Thats why I said midfield DEPTH.

Chaplin and Maric both are fine for now. Chaplin still plays well most games and Maric always competes well. If you cant get a very top of the line ruck its not much better than Maric anyway.

I disagree.

Townsend won't be in the team (at least for now) so that won't help our midfield issues.

Chaplin and Maric are only going backwards and we haven't addressed that at all.
Plenty of talls in the wings at Tigerland and we have Dea and Astbury to fill the backline if things go awry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:drunk: You have to use 2 firsts in 4 years and we just gave one up. So we can't trade the next 3 first year picks for players.

Its simple maths
2 in four years? We're using one this year, so that means we have another 3 years to use another one. That's not difficult considering we haven't traded our first pick in years

in-before-lock.gif

:drunk: You have to use 2 firsts in 4 years and we just gave one up. So we can't trade the next 3 first year picks for players.

Its simple maths

Pretty sure you can't trade 3 consecutive first rounders anyway mate. We can still trade two, like any other club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back