Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No respect paid to the fans from our football department . Probably haven't got the nuts to be exposed to the media . Expect a roar vision video with the standard Dorothy dixers.

No respect? Rubbish. I'd much prefer they keep their cards close to their chest. They're only going to able to give the stock standard answers anyway so what's the point. All I'm interested in is results, commentary on the process isn't necessary.

Ill give you a few short ones...

"Maybe if we throw in pick 6 they'll let us have Gwilt"

"That's a ******* monumentally bad trade"

"Disgrace that we're giving up any more than a third rounder for Melksham. This club will forever be a laughing stock. Gets worse if Howe goes for less than what we give up for Melksham."
How come Melbourne gets their 'Doozy' for the second straight year ..... :oops::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah very informative...not

The only think I'll take away from it is he said they're looking for more "mature" types. Not sure Townsend qualifies as a "mature" type.
He is physically and not a kid but hes not veteran

I reckon Yarran and Townsend will get done in the next day or two, then it will be time to bail out of this thread.
Will be more than a week of teeth gnashing over what else!
That'll be it unless we get involved in some of that late ring a rosy stuff.

Yeah very informative...not

The only think I'll take away from it is he said they're looking for more "mature" types. Not sure Townsend qualifies as a "mature" type.

he also indicated that we are not close to a deal with work to do on both types we targeting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not really sure what more anyone wants them to say?
haha you blokes crack me up.
What about the bloke asking the questions?
WTF was that?

I'm not really sure what more anyone wants them to say?
haha you blokes crack me up.
What about the bloke asking the questions?
WTF was that?
If as he said dint want dan to go into specifics what was the point of the interview :(

The interview instilled zero confidence. Was not so much what he said, just how he said it.

Almost certain yarran and townsend are it for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back