Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne trading Pick 25 for Melksham does not help our cause. Carlton could easily argue Yarran is worth Pick 12 now.
Go the other way.
Melksham played 23 Senior games
Yarran played 11.
On that basis our offer is pick 49.

Melksham is no star, but he's not the complete shit truck people in here make him out to be.
Skills do let him down a bit at times,but not a dud.
Hard to say what else Melbourne could do.
They wanted him and you aren't going to walk away with a bloke paying a third ronder.

Melksham is no star, but he's not the complete shit truck people in here make him out to be.
Skills do let him down a bit at times,but not a dud.
Hard to say what else Melbourne could do.
They wanted him and you aren't going to walk away with a bloke paying a third ronder.

SPUD - Melbourne board reactions say it all, maybe pop over there and have a look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPUD - Melbourne board reactions say it all, maybe pop over there and have a look
What?
Are you taking the piss?
The reaction of bigfooty supporters is going to illustrate to me what type of player Melksham is?
Half of those Melbourne supporting campaigners wouldn't know their arseh*le from their elbow!
Some in fact I bet many have never even watched him play. All just being sheep.
I know what type of player he is.
Honest,hard at it, hard working and fit. Skills and decision making hurt him at times.
As for spud, thats just a shit word used on bigfooty that means shit to me.
The price ( pick 25) is about right if you want the player.

What?
Are you taking the piss?
The reaction of bigfooty supporters is going to illustrate to me what type of player Melksham is?
Half of those Melbourne supporting campaigners wouldn't know their arseh*le from their elbow!
Some in fact I bet many have never even watched him play. All just being sheep.
I know what type of player he is.
Honest,hard at it, hard working and fit. Skills and decision making hurt him at times.
As for spud, thats just a shit word used on bigfooty that means shit to me.
The price ( pick 25) is about right if you want the player.

I apologise if you're a family member and you took offence to me calling him a spud

I apologise if you're a family member and you took offence to me calling him a spud
I'm not offended nor have I ever met Jake Melksham in my life.
Just outlining why I think he is a little better than hes being portrayed.

EFA

Dangerfield, Selwood and whoever else will only delay their decline. I feel for Geelong they are going to fall very hard without any youth to save them.

Geelong had their time in the sun.

Now it is their time to go back to carrying handbags. And about bloody time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back